Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457

Go down 
+44
Princess Cat
Aiiane
Dramic
Joker29lv
Palestine_Steel
torrence
Chaplain_mos
DaxOfTheFlame
Bistro
Yaznaki
Alamothih
Jeroen234
Lynna
warrok
E-Star
Ladyjennet
Pinkcoat
Scarletrose
cabbagekid
Steei
elson88
Nets15
trey22
Ownage184
Sparks
smudgesmith
nicolas von liechenstien
miniphoenix
Elmix
Snowlynx
Luja
Merlyna
Braxton
Riccianna
karavan_5000
Tastie
AIsafe
biggumbo
hunter0
Helius
Sheal231
Oseanna
Dangerfield
Proudy
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-09-08

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Smiling, Tasite bows back to Major General AIsafe. Thank you, kind sir, and if I may say the men of KoP are by far the most handsome men.

No thank you Maj General AIsafe, I don't smoke, but by all means enjoy yourself...
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:34 pm

look at Gen Aisafe and smile

"I don't smoke too, General."

"Can we get the ceremony go on, our knights are losing the patient."

At the same time, he notice that the Duchess of Chester, Lady Jennet had arrived.

He immediately asked Col Tasite to follow him

"Dear, let go and received our guest."

They walked to Lady jennet

"Hello my lady, welcome to KoP home. It is our honor for you to grace our promotion celebration. Can I get you some drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Almogrief sat writing some notes as he saw the duchess enter and general Elson walk up to her, he looked at Aisafe with his cigars and smiled before turning back to writing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Sheal231 wrote:
"Just don't let the brass know, deal?" He says with a wink to James

"Here I was thinking you were the brass, Captain" James laughs, taking the bottle from Sheals hands "So your saying I have to make sure you dont see this again?"
Back to top Go down
warrok
Marshal
Marshal
warrok

Number of posts : 491
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Birmingham
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 am

*walks in and sits down and drinks some vodka, waiting until something funny will happen* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Riccianna
Visitor
Riccianna

Number of posts : 81
RK Residence (County, Town) : Penrith
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 am

Quote :
ladies, gentlemen, officers, and knights...Her Grace the Duchess of Chester...Lady Jennet de Holland.

Hearing her friend's voice ring out strong and true, Ricci turned her head to watch the Duchess make her entrance as Msgt E-star announced her. It had been a while since Ricci had seen E-star and she smiled warmly at her friend, nodding a greeting to her across the room and raising her glass in silent salute.

As the hall continued to fill she found she could see less and less around the room as the bodies blocked her view and so she settled back in her chair to watch the proceedings.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 am

Aise looks down at the marbled floor shaking his head, thinking back to when he first entered these Great Halls two years ago. I think my how times have changed in England,.... looking upwards I see many new faces many great Knights who have endeavored to maintain our status.
Taking A long puff on my Cigar and twisting it in my fingers, I smile broadly knowing these few who are gathered here are truly the best of the best. No finer force could be mustered anywhere... then realizing the Good Gen and His lovely wife have left me, I pitch the stogie to the floor and stomp its burning out.

Lt Almogrief ... I shout ... to the Podium please.. Now we can start Sir.
Back to top Go down
Sparks
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice

Number of posts : 9
RK Residence (County, Town) : In Cumberland-Penrith by Chap's side
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:21 am

Sparkly sits in her lonely corner, her hands protectively on her stomach. Wishing her husband was here, she studies each individual that she can. So many people, all from different backgrounds, it amazes her that everyone seems to be getting along so well. Diversity at it's most, and not a single problem. Chuckling at herself, she realizes that when people share a common goal, small petty problems are overlooked for the greater good. Hearing someone across the grand hall shout that it's finally time to start, she pulls her shawl across her shoulders and gets comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:29 am

Almogrief looks up as he hears his name being shout, he sees Aisafe in front of him. He packs up the papers and follows Aisafe to the podium.
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

Number of posts : 490
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Gloucester
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:23 am

James wrote:

"Here I was thinking you were the brass, Captain" James laughs, taking the bottle from Sheals hands "So your saying I have to make sure you dont see this again?"

"Hey now! Turning my own words back on me! That's my trick!" He says as he reaches forward to take the bottle back. "And in answer to your question, I am the brass in relation to you. But when I call someone brass, they're usually higher ranked than me. Now give me back my beer!" he says with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lynna
Visitor
Lynna

Number of posts : 4
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Coventry
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:30 am

Lynna had been informed of the promotions ceremony about to take place and made her way to the Great Hall. She approached the guards at the door and feared she was late after having to ask directions. " I hope i am not too late, " she smiled and introduced herself as " Lynna Hohenzollern von Liechtenstein Paymaster of the Stafford Guard". She could see that proceedings were getting close to commencing as she peered through the huge doors.

Taking a place at the back of the hall as to not interrupt, she sat and took in the scene before her. Some of the faces she knew but many she did not the Knights had been a huge help to her and their assistance invaluable in a recent situation, and she was honoured to be at this ceremony.
Back to top Go down
biggumbo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:26 am

taking the bottle he lifts it to Scarlet and takes a drink exhaling letting the fruit flavor coat his palet after the burning sensation works itself to his belly... "aye Freckles you can have the glass I've got the bottle and then some..." tapping on his breast... indicating a small flask in case of an emergency... "greetings everyone..." taking another hit off the bottle "whew that burns a bit! But the aftertaste is something to relish"
Back to top Go down
Jeroen234
Knight
Knight
Jeroen234

Number of posts : 230
RK Residence (County, Town) : Wiltshire , Winchester
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:12 am

it was already late in the evening when he arived but the defences of the county gois before fun

he was quickly let inside when he introduced hemself as
Jeroen Swartz, Captain of the Wiltshire Army
and took a place between the other people inside

and looked around to see if he sow someone he know
Back to top Go down
Alamothih
Visitor

Number of posts : 2
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Lichfield
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:28 am

Alamothih arrived by horse, having left late in the day he rode with guard on horse, rather than state coach. A soldiers ceremony demanded a soldiers appearance.

He was dressed in his Military suit, and carried his own badges of office.

As he put his horse in the stable as directed by the guards, he quickly took direction to the grand hall and allowed himself to await by the entrance to be announced. Duke Alamothih Williams of Stafford he alerted the guards
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 am

At the door, Gen Elson also received the honor guest of honor,

Lord Alamothih, Duke of Stafford
Lady Lynna, Paymaster of Stafford Guard
Sir Jeroen234, Captian of Wilshire Army

"Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen."
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Once on stage with Lt Almogrief we briefly discuss A few changes and I turn to address the gathered.

Hello Brothers and Sisters of the Knights of the Phoenix I am pleased to see your numbers here in this January Promotion Ceremony.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Citizens of England, Dignitaries from here and abroad, Nobles who have traversed afar I wish too Welcome you all.
I say Please enjoy yourselves and have good merriment in the ceremonies which without further delay will commence.

I promise to be brief as I know everyone is anxious but there are A few things that must be addressed.

The Dangers are evermore present around us from our Northern Borders to the Heartlands. The enemies of England persist and probe for weaknesses. They use hit and run tactics and create diversions to try an exploit our resources to find where a weak link in our armour can be found.
And while they do sound an alarm too to the rest of England's possible defense forces, We are there already holding the line, forcing them to counter measure or simply give up and make new plans.

We have not wavered...

This is not without cost as Injuries and death have occurred whilst keeping England safe to us and to our fellow defenders of England. But that is our Calling and Duty, what every Knight in this room has sworn too.

Time and Time again we have shown all of England we can do the job they long to find in some other Titled form.

This has been proven with the success of our recent Dual Operations Thunderstorm and Firestorm. I can say without A doubt your Commanders who you trust in are possibly the finest on our soil or anyone else's for that matter.
And now we have A D-Day to make ready for, well as you all know one cannot be afraid of the dark or the unknown. But as the Sword and Shield of England we can make ready to defend what ever comes our way.

I salute you all good Knights, lets have some fun and drinks and tomorrow get back to protecting these lands.

Thank you all, and now Lt Almogrief will announce the first of the Promotions when he is ready.
Back to top Go down
E-Star
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice

Number of posts : 13
RK Residence (County, Town) : Chester, Beeston
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Having had the attention of the gathered many, Sargeant at Arms E-star was at the ready when more dignitaries immediately entered the hall and she continued announcing...

His Grace, Lord Alamothih, Duke of Stafford

Forthwith she knew that the meeting was soon to begin and was ready to sound the Great Sword of Order if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Almogrief nods to AIsafe and un-folds a roll of parchment he was carrying, he steps forth and begins to speak:

"Fellow knights of the Phoenix,

It is my pleasure to announce the following promotions among the non commissioned officers:

SgtM Pinkcoat ......... to SgtMoA

SgtM Jertydo ........... to SgtMoA

1stSgt OricBrigham .... to SgtMoA

1stSgt Dramic ........ to SgtMoA

MSgt Olam ............. to SgtMoA

Sgt Stalkerofhades ... to SgtMoA

1stSgt Luja ............... to SgtM

1stSgt Warrok ........... to SgtM

MSgt Novaphoenix ....... to SgtM

MSgt Smudgesmith ...... to SgtM

MSgt E-Star ................ to 1stSgt

MSgt Falcie Norton ....... to 1stSgt

MSgt Scarletrose031 ..... to 1stSgt

Sgt Braxton ................ to 1stSgt

Sgt Hunter0 .................. to 1stSgt

Sgt Proudy .................... to 1stSgt

Sgt Dipankar ................. to MSgt

Sgt Torrence .................. to MSgt

Cpl Dangerfield ............. to MSgt

Cpl Raventgl ................. to MSgt

Cpl Miniphoenix .............. to MSgt

Cpl DumDuhDum ............ to MSgt

Cpl Oseanna ................... to MSgt

Cpl Yaznaki ..................... to Msgt

Cpl Chaplain_mos ........... to Sgt

Cpl Sparks ...................... to Sgt

Cpl DaxOfTheFlame .......... to Sgt

Pfc Cabbagekid ................. to Sgt

Pfc Hanzoa ....................... to Cpl

Pvt Snowlynx ................... to Cpl

Pvt Tomstone ................... to Cpl

Pvt James ........................ to Cpl

Pvt Lad6106 ...................... to Cpl

Pvt Joker29lv ..................... to Cpl

Pvt Royalspork .................. to Cpl

Pvt Riccianna ..................... to Cpl

Pvt Steei ........................... to Cpl

Pvt Murata ......................... to Pfc

Pvt Lilyanna ....................... to Pfc

Pvt Karavan_5000 .............. to Pfc

Pvt Nicolas von Liechenstien .. to Pfc

Pvt Nets15 ........................... to Pfc

Pvt BlackbirdXX ................... to Pfc

Pvt Treena .......................... to Pfc

Congratulations everyone! Please give these knights a hand!"

Almogrief claps while stepping back leaving the word to AIsafe again.
Back to top Go down
Lynna
Visitor
Lynna

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:33 pm

After hearing the list of names read aloud Lynna joins in with the
rest of the invited and Knights to applaud and celebrate their promotions.
Back to top Go down
Jeroen234
Knight
Knight
Jeroen234

Number of posts : 230
RK Residence (County, Town) : Wiltshire , Winchester
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:00 pm

he clapt in his hands together with the rest of the knights and guests

then he starts to shake hands

1stSgt Falcie Norton
a Knight who has only just arived in Winchester and already done a lot of good things and rising fast in the Ranks of the Wiltshire Army

SgtM Luja
who he meet with when he and his wife Ladybeegood where on there honeymoon in Wiltshire

SgtMoA Pinkcoat
he wonders if this is the same Pinkcoat of Arundel he sees sometimes in this town reports

and shakes the hands of all those other knights he don't know (yet)
buts knows they protect England and will give there life for it if its needed
Back to top Go down
warrok
Marshal
Marshal
warrok

Number of posts : 491
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Birmingham
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:45 pm

cheers*walks over and chaks hands whit almogrief for the announce*
party time

Almogrief wrote:
Almogrief nods to AIsafe and un-folds a roll of parchment he was carrying, he steps forth and begins to speak:

"Fellow knights of the Phoenix,

It is my pleasure to announce the following promotions among the non commissioned officers:

SgtM Pinkcoat ......... to SgtMoA

SgtM Jertydo ........... to SgtMoA

1stSgt OricBrigham .... to SgtMoA

1stSgt Dramic ........ to SgtMoA

MSgt Olam ............. to SgtMoA

Sgt Stalkerofhades ... to SgtMoA

1stSgt Luja ............... to SgtM

1stSgt Warrok ........... to SgtM

MSgt Novaphoenix ....... to SgtM

MSgt Smudgesmith ...... to SgtM

MSgt E-Star ................ to 1stSgt

MSgt Falcie Norton ....... to 1stSgt

MSgt Scarletrose031 ..... to 1stSgt

Sgt Braxton ................ to 1stSgt

Sgt Hunter0 .................. to 1stSgt

Sgt Proudy .................... to 1stSgt

Sgt Dipankar ................. to MSgt

Sgt Torrence .................. to MSgt

Cpl Dangerfield ............. to MSgt

Cpl Raventgl ................. to MSgt

Cpl Miniphoenix .............. to MSgt

Cpl DumDuhDum ............ to MSgt

Cpl Oseanna ................... to MSgt

Cpl Yaznaki ..................... to Msgt

Cpl Chaplain_mos ........... to Sgt

Cpl Sparks ...................... to Sgt

Cpl DaxOfTheFlame .......... to Sgt

Pfc Cabbagekid ................. to Sgt

Pfc Hanzoa ....................... to Cpl

Pvt Snowlynx ................... to Cpl

Pvt Tomstone ................... to Cpl

Pvt James ........................ to Cpl

Pvt Lad6106 ...................... to Cpl

Pvt Joker29lv ..................... to Cpl

Pvt Royalspork .................. to Cpl

Pvt Riccianna ..................... to Cpl

Pvt Steei ........................... to Cpl

Pvt Murata ......................... to Pfc

Pvt Lilyanna ....................... to Pfc

Pvt Karavan_5000 .............. to Pfc

Pvt Nicolas von Liechenstien .. to Pfc

Pvt Nets15 ........................... to Pfc

Pvt BlackbirdXX ................... to Pfc

Pvt Treena .......................... to Pfc

Congratulations everyone! Please give these knights a hand!"

Almogrief claps while stepping back leaving the word to AIsafe again.
Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Standing with the rest of the room, Proudy applaudes all the promoted knights and shakes hands with those at his table. '' Oseanna, Dangerfield, Dumduhdum, Raventlg and Joker29lv... Well done to you all! It is an honour to serve beside you.'' He says as he shakes each persons hand in turn. '' I look forward to the adventures yet to come! and I look forward to seeing you in your new ranks lead the next generation of Recruits!'' Salute2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC:

A new "Oath Room" has been opened for future oath takings. It can be found under the "Announcements and orders" subforum. In the "Oath Room" you will find a thread for the "January 1457" Promotions, that is where you should post your oath, you will find the oaths at the top of the thread, remember to pick the right one.

https://kotp.forumotion.net/oath-room-f48/january-1457-promotions-oath-room-t1337.htm

- Officer promotions will follow shortly!
Back to top Go down
Luja
Captain
Captain
Luja

Number of posts : 1058
RK Residence (County, Town) : Devon,Chard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Hearing the non officer promotions being announced and everyone applauding to the promoted ones Luja joined too,and he thought he saw a familiar new face here inside the hall but he wasnt really sure.

Then Lord Jeroen approached and shook his hand,he was a bit surprised to see him here.

"Greetings,a bit surprising to see you here sir."

Last edited by Luja on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smudgesmith
Visitor
smudgesmith

Number of posts : 83
RK Residence (County, Town) : An Gort, Ireland < Ftw
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Smudge applauds as he hears the names be called out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next