Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457

Go down 
+44
Princess Cat
Aiiane
Dramic
Joker29lv
Palestine_Steel
torrence
Chaplain_mos
DaxOfTheFlame
Bistro
Yaznaki
Alamothih
Jeroen234
Lynna
warrok
E-Star
Ladyjennet
Pinkcoat
Scarletrose
cabbagekid
Steei
elson88
Nets15
trey22
Ownage184
Sparks
smudgesmith
nicolas von liechenstien
miniphoenix
Elmix
Snowlynx
Luja
Merlyna
Braxton
Riccianna
karavan_5000
Tastie
AIsafe
biggumbo
hunter0
Helius
Sheal231
Oseanna
Dangerfield
Proudy
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Pinkcoat
Knight
Knight
Pinkcoat

Number of posts : 487
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sussex, Arundel
Registration date : 2007-09-24

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 am

Pinkcoat applauds as the medals are given out. He is proud to have served with these people for so long. He thinks this will probably be his last ceremony
Back to top Go down
Marzena
Visitor
Marzena

Number of posts : 14
RK Residence (County, Town) : Bridgewater, somerset
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Sneaks in as per her usual quietly hiding in the back ground watching her dear friends succeed in their endeavors. Smiling and nodding to the many familiar faces with in these halls she sits back reflecting on times of yester year. So many came and gone. Things never get easier in this country, but always holding true is KOP and her friend Elson.

Watching with a tear as her friend Lady Cat accepted the medal for Degas she closed her eyes nodding her head. A sense of peace falls over her even when the world lost such a powerful voice to her lands.

Feeling the weight she once shared with Cat and Degas now fully on her shoulders. Why the attacks already flew from Scotland. People claiming she was up to her old work. Nay a sad life to now carry what she once shared. Knowing at least one more soul rested in peace where others could not.

With a tingling in her head she knew his spirit would live on. Just as her other friends who left had. Still guarding over those he loved in the material life. Leaning with her back against the wall near the door she sparkled watching her friends celebrate the good steady services to the people of England.

For the first time Marz felt the need as she made her way forward to where Cat sat placing a hand on her shoulder softly. Standing behind her friend giving her support she had promised her through this time of many meanings. Not a word would come from Marz's lips just a soft smile while her friend delt with her loss.
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:56 am

As he leads Lady CruzinCat on the stage, he remains there and hears Generals speech. It was great Lady Cat was here too, after not beeing so long time.

Elmix watches around and see how many great knights are here with whom he had a honor to work and fight together.

As he hears Gen Aisafe and Gen Elson speaking, he feels proud to receive a medal award. However, he is sad there was nothing he could do to prevent the death of Lt-Col Degas. If he would not go spying for enemy, maybe he could make a difference that night when it happened.

Elmix remembers just when he first time joined KoP and went in KoP barrack as youngest knight, Degas was the county commander of Chester. After he had fewer time, Lady Cat who was next to him took his place. Those were some very good memories

Standing on the stage with Gen Elson and Gen Aisafe, he watches around the hall and is very proud to member of KoP.
Back to top Go down
biggumbo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 144
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Coventry
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Standing before the crowd... "HAIL Knights of the Phoenix!" pausing looking around at the knights he served with.. now realizing that some under his command outrank him...

Looking at the ground for a moment taking in a deep breath "It has been an honor working with the lot of you" pausing looking around at the faces he once served with...

"It has come to many of your attention that I have changed and wanted prolonged attack against English enemies and yet.... I was chastised at every turn for my call.. called a warmonger and much more behind your eyes... England is weak and it's politicians are weak... they will get you all killed... a Regent that is held at bay by the House of Parliament... until a True king is declared you all will risk your lives foolishly.. and no unity amongst counties..."

eyes wider "My brother said it in his fine speech... England doesn't care about us... nor do they give us thanks nor aid in supplies... I will accept this patch because it is fine craftsmanship by my sister Torrence... otherwise I refuse patches and medals... I refused Cornwalls medal because there is no enemy blood upon thy sword... medocrity is not the solution... you will always be critisized by the WoS until you show a strong firm hand... by killing them freely as enemies of England... until then you will be known as weak..."

"Therefore I tender my resignation it has been an honor serving with some of you... some to be not be desired..." looking at a couple knights that pulled rank and rubbish

taking another breath... looking his brother in they eyes "Forgive me brother but I can no longer stay in England... you follow a fools errand... chasing a dream of titles, power and... rank.. due to a changing oath and promise... Helius, I know what you did for me to keep me here... but I cannot stay... I'm leaving for Ireland with my new bride... England will burn!"

snatching the patch he swiftly makes it to the back entrance disposing of the guards quickly on the way out
Back to top Go down
Princess Cat
Visitor
Princess Cat

Number of posts : 13
RK Residence (County, Town) : Penrith, Cumberland
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Feeling a soft comforting hand on her shoulder she turns to see Marzy standing there with a look of understanding and sorrow in her eyes. She spoke not a word, she didn't have to, the feelings exchanged were very well understood. She smiles a warm comforted smile and expresses in her eyes back to Marzy the appreciation she is feeling as we both understand the great loss, not just to me, but to her and all of England. Degas was a good and honorable man. So often misunderstood, but those who knew him knew he was full of passion and love for his country and his family. Both will miss him and be diminished by his loss. Tears start to form in her eyes again at the thought of losing him and she dabs them away quickly trying to compose herself again.

Looking back at Elmix, she follows as he leads her away and whispers to him "Thank you so much, you don't know what this means to me."
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:16 am

As he leads and helps Lady CruzinCat down the stage, he hears she whispering to him and answers Please stay strong Lady Cat Just then he hears a knight Biggumbo speaking a long speech.

As he finished, Elmix went his direction and before he left answered.

MSgt Biggumbo, Some what you say may be true and England needs to improve on a lot of things.

It is sad that you believe this very elite organization is weak. The enemy of England knows we have best intelligence. The enemies of England know we have most qualified commanders of army. And the enemy knows we have theyr hit list. And most important - the enemy knows we do not wait for authorities to decide for the need of action - we always do.

We have showed the true power of Knights of Phoenix when 2 KoP Generals Collen and Kulles defeated NNGO army. We have showed our might by aiding countless times to England and its counties. We have helped and decided the outcome of the battle of Carlisle by assisting our senior officer Lt-Col Degas and defeated Reaver & Clan Forbes army and helped Stafford to defend!

We are the sword and shield of England!!!

I hope you can find in Ireland what you could not find in England. And i will make sure not to let England burn!

With this he ends his say and returns to others. The ceremony seemed to go to end. He was proud to be in this honorable and strong organization.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7