Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457

Go down 
+15
Elmix
hunter0
warrok
Palestine_Steel
Grobel
Murata
_maeve_
Mario_Vespucci
Dipankar
Dramic
Debie2008
Tastie
Proudy
Luja
AIsafe
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Empty
PostSubject: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Fellow knights of the Phoenix,

Three months have passed since our last ceremony, so it is now time for new one where we will promote the deserving knights and celebrate them!

You may enter the great hall of KoP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 am

James smiles and approaches his Uncle as he steps down from the podium.

"So that silly idea of the bar being closed until after the announcement of the Promotions has been abandoned has it?"

Laughing, he quickly grabs two ales from the barkeep for them before Almo can get back on the podium and change the rules.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:20 am

As I near the KoP compounds ....

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 UntitledCastle

... I remember walking up the stairs too the Great Hall with then GoA Elson ...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Staircase

... and then on inside, this would be my first promotions without me being at his side but still it is the mere beauty of the hall that makes me so nervous perhaps ...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 638px-Hallofmirrors

... I can't say for sure ...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Liveryhalla

... The Chefs have done well preparing the food ...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Banquet_1

... glancing at the plates My stomach starts to wrestle with me ...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Food

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Selatko2

... then seeing my cigars laid out I comfortably light one up and feel relaxed again ...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Cigars
Back to top Go down
Luja
Captain
Captain
Luja

Number of posts : 1058
RK Residence (County, Town) : Devon,Chard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:31 am

Luja Enters the hall,he heard James talking about how drinking is allowed now.

Shrugging he though
If he nephew of the Ceremonial master says it then it must be true.

So he made his way to the bar to get himself something to drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 am

Looking across the hall James waves Luja over.

"How goes it in Somerset my friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:51 am

Almogrief could barely answer before James went to the bar, he shrugged and saw AIsafe lighting a cigar. Almogrief slowly walked towards him and snapped a quick salute as he said "Evening Sir, I hope the preperations are to your satisfaction?".
Back to top Go down
Luja
Captain
Captain
Luja

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:03 am

Its going ok i think,going on the second honeymoon with my wife soon tho.Hows your Uncle?
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 am

Proudy walked into the great hall looking forward to celebrating the efforts of those Knights who would be recognised this evening. Looking around he spots GoA Aisafe smoking a cigar off to one side of the room. Proudy makes his way over to the General wondering if he has a spare...
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 am

Tasite rode her horse very slowly this time heading towards KoP compounds....

It was a beautiful day as always heading to the compound even with her heart feeling heavy she wasn't going to allow it to show. Looking up at the compound she let out a slight sighs... Beautiful just beautiful she said as she walked through the door of the Great Hall...

Then she heard it "Growl" Tas giggle as the smell of the food got to her stomach. "Growl" but her throat was dry from the long ride so she wasn’t sure which way to go first.

Deciding she would get a drink to kill the thirst then something to eat. Passing by the GOA AIsafe and Major Almogrief together Tas salutes and bows graciously to them both. Good day Gentlemen…Another wonderful day for a ceremony she said with a smile. I'm glad to see that everyone will get together again but if you don't mind gentlemen I'm heading to the bar for a tall glass of Earl Grey Tea to kill this thirst and then some wonderful food to kill this growling stomach. Tas salutes once again with a gracious bow then heads to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Debie2008
Visitor
Debie2008

Number of posts : 42
RK Residence (County, Town) : Wiltshire,Winchester
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Debie walks into the great hall
it was her first time here

and she only know a hand full of the KoP soldiers
thinking the bar would be the best way to get to know more people she headed to it

hello every one can i have a ale please?
Back to top Go down
Dramic
Captain
Captain
Dramic

Number of posts : 210
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Preston
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Walking in to the Great Hall and seeing all his fellow knights I think to myself "My goodness I'm hungry!!!

I need to put down some ale to dull the roar of my stomach!
Back to top Go down
Dipankar
Knight
Knight
Dipankar

Number of posts : 70
RK Residence (County, Town) : County palatine of Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 am

"It's been three months only, yet it all looks so different. Guess being away from home and out on the frontier has made me a little forgetful", Dipankar thinks as he enters the hall.

He notices that the hall is pretty empty, except a few Knights, some of them
already enjoying themselves at the bar...

"No, not now. I'll have a drink later", he murmurs.

Seeing GoA Aisafe, Major Almogrief and First Lieutenant Proudy out near the podium, he walks towards them. Saluting them, he says...

"Good Evening Sirs, may I join you over here?"
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

Number of posts : 512
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Kendal
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:47 am

Mario walks into the great hall, staring in awe of the great beauty before him. Holding his sword against his thigh to keep it quiet, he becomes irritated that his boots are even louder.

He walks over to the bar in a hopeful attempt to converse with someone.
Back to top Go down
_maeve_
Sergeant
Sergeant
_maeve_

Number of posts : 492
RK Residence (County, Town) : Galloway
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:26 am

Maeve enters the hall, it has been a difficult journey for her especially in light of her recent ordeal. She had had to pass by several armies and for the first time she is very grateful for her robes of service to the Church which have opened doors that were closed to many others. Pulling back the hood of her robe, she finally relaxes amongst her fellow knights. She always likes these promotions and loves to see how well everyone is doing. She gets herself a tankard of ale and finds a comfortable vantage point to watch from.
Back to top Go down
Murata
Visitor
Murata

Number of posts : 127
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Chard
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Murata wipes some dust particles off his uniform and then enters the Hall.
Overwhelmed from the decorated hall again he slowly moves over to the bar where most people were gathering. He remembers last time where it was not allowed to drink until the promotion. "Things change ..." he mumbles but decide to stay dry til after the ceremony so he can stil watch one promotion and his vision does not tell him there were several.
Back to top Go down
Grobel
Knight
Knight
Grobel

Number of posts : 80
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Bath
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Grobel enter the great hall, the first thing he could describe the hall is majestic. He look around not knowing what should he do next, he saw a group of crowd at the bar. Recognised with the faces of his division he decided to hooked up with them. He walk slowly not intend to catch sights on him. He greeted them as he aproach before asking a glass of ale for him to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Luja
Captain
Captain
Luja

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Seeing some people approach the bar he saw Grobel and two privates he didnt know, he took 2 Mugs of Ale and approached the two.

Heya,looks like you two are somewhat new so here a welcome present.

He grinned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 am

Thank you so very much. I don't drink much, but since it's a present... Mario begins drinking the ale given to him by SM Luja. So, how long you been with KoP?
Back to top Go down
Palestine_Steel
Marshal
Marshal
Palestine_Steel

Number of posts : 154
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sussex, Dover
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 am

Gen. Palestine Steel enters the hall with his uniform and for once is not late for the ceremony.

The KOP ceremony are still looking very nice. Gen. Aisafe is doing a good job at keeping the KOP strong!

Palestine Steel decides to walk up to the bar and have a drink
Back to top Go down
Luja
Captain
Captain
Luja

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:47 am

Mario_Vespucci wrote:
So, how long you been with KoP?

Hmm,a bit over 1 year now mate,what brought you to KoP anyway and hows life in Lancaster,ill be going up north with my wife so i should probably know if there are lots of robbers and such?

He smiled taking another mug of ale.
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 am

About a year ago, GOA AIsafe (before he was GOA) got me to join KoP. I did, but I had to leave due to a family emergency. Then one day while I was patrolling with the town militia, I saw him leading the 4th Britannia Corps. It reminded of this place, so I came back.

I can't honestly say I've ever left Kendal. I can assure you that Kendal is a friendly place, though.
Smile
Back to top Go down
warrok
Marshal
Marshal
warrok

Number of posts : 491
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Birmingham
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 am

*enters the big hall* now wheres the bar, and wheres lufo and gen Aisafe? we are gonna party king
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:29 am

Stoking on my Cuban And listening to Major Almogrief, I nod saying yes Major everything looks and smells fine.
Seeing Col Tastie enter and Salute passing us, we Both Salute back

Good evening Colonel nice to see you, I do hope your Husband Gen Elson will be joining us later in the ceremony.

Luit Proudy arrives and joins us I reach over and hand him one of the fire sticks ... L T, do try one these there quite good, Please let us get a table ...

On the way over I grumble quietly too the good Major... Major can you tell me why all the Knights are Indulging and the bar is open...? ..... Please see to it later and gently as well, thank you if I forget later on.....

... as we get to our table I see some more of Lancaster's finest 1st Sgt Dips an Lt Dram enter, I wave them over too our table ... I then see Gen Palastine enter an go over to great Him personally...

... Gentlemen please excuse me I will be right back. ...
Back to top Go down
Grobel
Knight
Knight
Grobel

Number of posts : 80
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Bath
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Grobel leaned at the bar hearing the conversation between Luja and Mario. He takes a drink before realised a man figure approaching the bar. He was wearing officer uniform, with a name stated Gen. Palestine Steel quickly he stand and salute. Ave sir, a drink? he offered a glass of ale.
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am

Mario turns and salutes, saying, General, I did not realize it was you. How goes it, Sir?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for July, 1457
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: The Archives :: Public Offices :: Hall of Fame-
Jump to: