Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458

Go down 
+23
miavonk
Leana
Tastie
Vinze
Elmix
Ama
AIsafe
elson88
Parkarmy
Necromonger
Dramic
Murata
hunter0
Aiiane
Olam
Grobel
MiTsO
Joker29lv
warrok
Aandra
_maeve_
Wolfmist
miniphoenix
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Empty
PostSubject: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 pm

For the first time in the new year it is time to promote and honour our fine members. Gather and celebrate!
Back to top Go down
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 pm

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 2401232715_e60c1c15a6

"Hail!" Mini called to the guard after she lifted her helm so he could see her face. "I am Miniphoenix Morgan, fellow comrade and member of the honorable Knights of the Phoenix."

The guard recognized her from the previous promotion ceremony when they had sat at the same table.

"Aye! I was just about to open the gate. I'll be leavin' it open as many more will be comin' fer the ceremony. Not like they need a guard like me anyway. This'll be the safest place to be around...what withall the Knights of the Phoenix here. Anyone'd be crazy to attack."

"Aye," said Mini as she passed through, "You're absolutely right. A person would have to be insane to take on the KoP. I doubt we'll have any trouble, but" Mini clasped the guard's shoulder, "We still have to watch out for the few crazies that want a quick death. Thank you so much for standing guard. I know you'd rather be at the ceremony, I hope someone will relieve you, so you don't have to miss the whole party."

"Aye. Horace is gonna relieve me midway through. I'd rather be at the ceremony, but I'm getting extra merit points for doing a job that no one else wants to do." The guard grinned.

"Atta boy!" said Mini. "I bet with dedication like yours, you'll rise in rank quickly!"

"I's just doin' my duty. Fer fellow man an' country. Ain't no body have a better job than I."

Mini smiled, "You'll go far with that attitude. Just keep it up."

"I'll save you an apple pie, so join me at my table when you're relieved," Mini saluted the guard.

Walking to the Great Hall, Mini hoped to herself that they indeed had apple pie. If not, she'd have to make some to keep her promise.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

Number of posts : 309
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Keswick
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Wolfmist stepped up to the gate, his cloak bearing his Coat of Arms. Wolfmist nodded to the guard and walked on through. He wasn't but he thought he heard the guard mumble about apple pies.

On entering the hall, Wolfmist saw Mini by the food. Taking a plate he loaded it with small pork pies and helped himself to a cup of juice. He didn't touch any of it with his lips, but offered them to Mini.

"Allow me," he said to Mini, "its good to see you again. How long has it been?"
Back to top Go down
http://wolfmist.msnboard.net
_maeve_
Sergeant
Sergeant
_maeve_

Number of posts : 492
RK Residence (County, Town) : Galloway
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm

This is always a wonderful time, when they all gather to commend the knights for their devotion and bravery. She remembers sitting here herself, sometimes having her name called, sometimes not. All times it was a grand celebration. Even now, how could she not attend? She passes through a wall and hides herself in an alcove that is covered with rich drapery. She has stayed here long after her body has gone, finding peace and solace in these halls. Now she watches over the knights, a benevelent shade, watching over the watchers themselves. Taking care not to cause anyone a fright at seeing her, she settles down to watch the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Aandra
Knight
Knight
Aandra

Number of posts : 315
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cornwall , Launceston
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Aandra walked in quietly to take a seat at the back of the hall,

somewhat wistful that he had been duty bound to Council chambers and unable to fight up North
Back to top Go down
warrok
Marshal
Marshal
warrok

Number of posts : 491
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Birmingham
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:44 pm

*walks in quietly, and looks for a free seat to sit in*
Back to top Go down
Joker29lv
Visitor
Joker29lv

Number of posts : 16
RK Residence (County, Town) : County palatine of Lancaster, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Walks in quietly, and looks for a free seat to sit in and takes a seat.

It is a time to ponder and relive what was going on during the last months. Fights, enemies, betrayals, friends, comrades, beer and whine.

But it is good to be among the chosen few!!!!
Back to top Go down
MiTsO
Knight
Knight
MiTsO

Number of posts : 51
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset,Chard
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:29 pm

MiTsO walks into the Hall seeing all the people who have arrived already and start saluding all of them, and looks for a free seat to sit in .
Back to top Go down
Grobel
Knight
Knight
Grobel

Number of posts : 80
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Bath
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Grobel enters the Hall and walks straight to the back leaning himself to the wall quietly watching the guest to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Olam
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
Olam

Number of posts : 15
RK Residence (County, Town) : Liverpool (county palatine of Lancaster)
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Olam walks in quietly, salutes as he passes everyone. He sees a bench, up near the front and heads that way.
Back to top Go down
Aiiane
Visitor

Number of posts : 260
RK Residence (County, Town) : Keswick, Cumberland
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Aiiane entered the Hall, her eyes never failing to look for one who was no longer here. In many ways, the ceremonies were more difficult than any of her other duties, because she always missed his approving glances and loving smiles.

She moved further into the hall and recognized a few fellow knights, nodded and smiled to them as she passed, but did not tarry to speak, nor was she interested in food or drink. Finding a seat, she made herself comfortable as she waited for the hall to quiet and the first speaker to take the podium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:20 am

James walks across the Great Hall to the table of refreshments "No alcohol until after the promotions," he says with a smile, pulling out a bottle from under his tunic ,"we will see about that...".

Pouring the Rum into the punch he turns and looks around at the familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
hunter0
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
hunter0

Number of posts : 182
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:54 am

hunter walks in and remembering no alcohol before promotions he decides to sip his barrel of cider in a remote corner watching for as the members of KoP fill the hall
Back to top Go down
Murata
Visitor
Murata

Number of posts : 127
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Chard
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:25 am

Murata steps in the hall and waits for the promotion ceremony. He is excited as he passed an official army test just recently.
Back to top Go down
Dramic
Captain
Captain
Dramic

Number of posts : 210
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Preston
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:55 am

Dramic enters the Great Hall full of life and energy, happy to hear of the promotions ceremony is finally underway. I'm ready to find my old friends and put down a few ales!
Back to top Go down
Necromonger
Visitor

Number of posts : 23
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Chard.
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 am

Walks in the hall... walks and salute all the fine Knights already there, before going to the side to watch...
Back to top Go down
Parkarmy
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Parkarmy

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:36 am

Parkarmy makes his way into the great hall and finds his place amongst the crowd. After noticing Knight James addition made his way to the punch.
“Smart man, very resourceful”
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Marshal Elson enter the hall and greets all the knights

"happy New year everyone, may this ceremony gave KoP a good start for the year."
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:59 pm

...Making my way over to the Ceremony I decide to check on the food preperations ongoing through the ceremonies as always much beverage and food is consumed.

I walk towards the Kitchen entrance...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Castlemc

Getting inside I see everything looks good, everyone's busy as bee's on a honeycomb, although some appear a little stiff...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Kitchen-100dpi

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 3886818462_3c21a7eaec

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 1242638171NqE4YG

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 SuperStock_2102-535713

...Then I come upon a boar being roasted , and left unattended...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Piggybank_new010007

I shout out ... What in Jah's name is going on here, whose in charge and why is this rack of meat left here to burn up....Seeing everyone stop what they are doing we all stand still for a fews moments of silence........Well answer me.

...Then from behind me, I hear someone blurt out........Ahem......turning around I see two gangly looking cooks not happy with my presence anymore in thier Kitchen...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 DSC03915

...Opps..Time too leave.. Um carry on, please your doing a fine job here everything looks so lovely. Ahh I'll be out in the banquet room if you need anything, just give a hollar and i'll be right, err no i'll send someone right over to you.

...I head out the door to the hallway rather briskly and head for the others gathered...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Cardiff_castle_banquet_hall
Back to top Go down
_maeve_
Sergeant
Sergeant
_maeve_

Number of posts : 492
RK Residence (County, Town) : Galloway
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Maeve quietly watches them all file in, her excitement making her fade in and out a little as she grows more then less corporeal. These soldiers have done well and in such trying times too. Silently she whispers prayers of protection over them.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Knight
Knight
Ama

Number of posts : 101
RK Residence (County, Town) : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:04 am

Ama enters the hall quietly, her dress (a christmas gift from her brother), gently glides along the floor as she makes her way through the hall. Greeting everyone as she goes, she finds a quiet spot to sit and watch and applaud her fellow Knights...
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 am

Finally arrives at the ceremony as always late and see so may knights are already here.

When he enters the hall, he see his lovely wife Mini is already here so goes right where she is.

Hey my sweet warrior princess! You look really terrific as always! great you managed to arrive already!
Back to top Go down
Vinze
Visitor
Vinze

Number of posts : 8
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Bristol
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Vinze enterd the hall, greeting everyone and then taking a seat further further back.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:46 pm

...As I arrive inside the Great Hall I see another fine turnout by our Loyal Knights many are feasting already and that is good too see...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Medieval-Banquet-3

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Knight_banquet

...The food and other preparations look Grandiose, I must say Seneschal Almogrief has done a wonderful job once again in securing the best for us...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Medieval-Banquet-2

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Food5th

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Medieval20banquet09

...And music to soothe the mind plays as everyone enjoys the Cerimony...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 V03-b

...I am most impressed by the Chocolate Fountain I see near the stage. It looks delicious, em emm...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Piggybank_new007004
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

Number of posts : 309
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Keswick
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Wolfmist noted the entrance of his Commanding Officer and rose a glass to Elmix in silent salute. Then he saw Aisafe and did the same to the Grand Master.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfmist.msnboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next