Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458

Go down 
+23
miavonk
Leana
Tastie
Vinze
Elmix
Ama
AIsafe
elson88
Parkarmy
Necromonger
Dramic
Murata
hunter0
Aiiane
Olam
Grobel
MiTsO
Joker29lv
warrok
Aandra
_maeve_
Wolfmist
miniphoenix
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 am

...Entering the Hall I head for the stage greeting all who are near by...Hello wolfmist Sir good to see you...Greetings Marshal Elmix glad you made it...Under Marshal Aiiane you look splended tonight....reaching the side of the stage I set up a few boxes of my finest for all to enjoy...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 CubanCigars

I then try to spot where Ama is at...seeing Seneschal Almogrief I head over to him...Evening Seneschal how are you....as we are shaking hands I say...Well done on the preps everything is great. I'm ready if you are to proceed. You'll handle most of the announcing if your ok with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:17 am

Almogrief nodded at Aisafe and replied "Yeah, I am ready. Lets give it a few minutes before we start.".
Back to top Go down
Ama
Knight
Knight
Ama

Number of posts : 101
RK Residence (County, Town) : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:10 am

There was much to look on as she waited for the ceremony to start...she always did enjoy watching people being happy together. She wondered if her brother had made it in yet...

Seeing movement on the stage, she turned her head and saw Ais busy preparing for the presentation, she not missing how handsome he was...she smiled at him for a moment..
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 am

Tasite enters the hall quietly, never that she tried her best but somehow she could never get the quiet part down. Laughing within herself do to the noise Tas made her way through the hall as her gown, gently glides along the floor. (look ma no noise rotf ) Stopping a moment to see who had arrived then heading over to greeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
Leana
Visitor
Leana

Number of posts : 98
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Carlisle
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:43 am

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Maternity%20wedding%20dresses%20c15

Leana slipped into the hall, late as usual, though this time she had a viable excuse. The dress that had been tailored for the occasion had been too small and required last minute altering, and with the growth of her belly, she found it difficult to wrestle her feet into her shoes. Nonetheless, she entered the hall with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

Number of posts : 309
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Keswick
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 am

Wolfmist felt suddenly warm when Leana came into his view. He took a larger gulp of his punch juice which, thanks to a certain someone pouring a certain something into the juice, made him feel considerably warmer.

"Lady Leana Pendragon. You certainly look beautiful as always..." Wolfmist bowed to her and kissed her knuckle, pretending like he was courting with her as he used to before they married. "Would one care for a dance, my dear?" Wolfmist squeezed her hand gently, nearly overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of her in her dress. His eyes felt the slightest bit moist.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfmist.msnboard.net

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Almogrief walked up on the stage and waited for the crowd to quiet down and turn to look at him before he began to speak "Today we are gathered to honour and promote those deserving. It has been some tough few months and I am quite sure some even tougher ones will follow, but we will stand fast and protect England like we have always done. But some of you will go into the future battles with another insignia on your shoulder; Will the following please attend the stage and receive your rank insignia before going to the Oath Room to take your oath:

Quote :
Promotion List, January 1458:

Knight Commander Parkarmy to Under Marshal
Knight Commander Aiiane to Under Marshal

Lieutenant Dramic to Captain
Lieutenant warrok to Captain

Senior Knight James to Lieutenant
Senior Knight Olam to Lieutenant

Knight Luja to Senior Knight
Knight Hunter0 to Senior Knight

Knight Apprentice Sparhawk21 to Knight
Knight Apprentice Mitso to Knight
Knight Apprentice miniphoenix to Knight
Knight Apprentice Necromonger to Knight
Knight Apprentice Grobel to Knight
Knight Apprentice Aandra to Knight

Sergeant Wolfmist to Knight Apprentice
Sergeant Shanehall16 to Knight Apprentice
Sergeant Ama to Knight Apprentice
Sergeant Blackbirdxx to Knight Apprentice
Sergeant Joker29lv to Knight Apprentice

Squire Leana to Sergeant
Squire Ljay to Sergeant
Squire Miavonk to Sergeant
Squire mtchll to Sergeant
Squire Tomstone to Sergeant
Squire Mario_Vespucci to Sergeant
Back to top Go down
miavonk
Squire
Squire
miavonk

Number of posts : 134
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Appleby
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Hearing her uncle speaking. Miavonk tries to sneek in as quietly as she can. She stands at the back of the room listening to the annoucements.
Back to top Go down
karavan_5000
Sergeant
Sergeant
karavan_5000

Number of posts : 118
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sommerset , Chard
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Kara runs in and claps for all the people getting promoted but she hasn't been on the front line for a while since her fiance passed away
Back to top Go down
Leana
Visitor
Leana

Number of posts : 98
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Carlisle
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 am

His attentions brought a smile to her face and a small laugh to her lips. She could smell the alcohol on his breath and made a mental note to stay away from the punch. "Houses don't dance, Love." she said, motioning toward her bulging belly. "Besides, I think they may be preparing to start." Taking his hand, she guided him toward the seats, picking out two in the back row.

Hearing her name took her quite off guard. She rose quietly and walked forward to receive her insignia.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 am

Wolfmist nodded, still smiling, then went to receive his promotion. Standing proud, Wolfmist watched his 'house' received hers and winked at her, clapping.
Back to top Go down
Dramic
Captain
Captain
Dramic

Number of posts : 210
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Preston
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 am

Excellent! Congratulations to all receiving promotions!

KoP
Back to top Go down
_maeve_
Sergeant
Sergeant
_maeve_

Number of posts : 492
RK Residence (County, Town) : Galloway
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Maeve applaudes as each name is read out. Naturally her hands make no sound, but the curtains flutter a little and some knights may have felt a slight chill to the air. She settles herself down when she realises that her joy has made her hover higher than she normally does, and she doesn't want to startle anyone. Not everyone is used to seeing ghosts and now might not be the best time to expose such a person to her presence.
Back to top Go down
victorious
Visitor
victorious

Number of posts : 7
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Penrith
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:58 am

Lady Victorious walks in late as usual to attend the ceremony and gets a glass of punch and raises her glass to Lord Elmix.
Back to top Go down
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Mini slaps Wolfmist on the back. "Doing good, 'n you?" Seeing Elmix come in, she quickly sticks her tongue out at him. "Looks like quite a crowd is arriving," Mini smiles.

Mini pulls out a chair near where they had congregated and sits down. "Forgive me lads while I take a seat," Mini says to Mist and Elmix. She kicks out a chair for Elmix to sit.

Out of the corner of her eye she sees Wolfmist float .. Mini does a double take, then realizes Wolfmist is just being drawn to Leana as usual. Mini waves to Lady Leana and gives her a wink. "Ye look lovely, Lass!"

Mini tries to begin light conversation with those around her but is interrupted with the ceremony officially begins. "What we've been waiting for."

Mini stands and claps when the names are called. "Congratulations, Leana. Wolfmist." Mini gives them a nod, then waves excitedly across the room to others who have been promoted.

"Well done, all."
Back to top Go down
miavonk
Squire
Squire
miavonk

Number of posts : 134
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Appleby
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 am

After hearing all the announcements claps loudly for everyone that received a promotion.

Slowly walking up to the bar to get a drink. Picking up some punch raises her glass to give everyone a cheer.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am

...As I cheer and applaud our men and women promoted I move forward on the stage and move my hands in a motion too lower the revelry...Then speaking...

My Congratulations to Everyone, Please do enjoy but we have some more Honors too bestow with recognition to those having served in duty. Then we can proceed with the merriment.

...Turning to the Seneschal as I speak... Sir Seneschal Almogrief can you proceed with the other Honors today.
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Returns the salute to knights who are saluting to him.

Thanks Grand master Aisafe, i know those are good but i still not yet smoke. Maybe when i grow older Very Happy

As he see Mini smiles to him, he sits next to her and listens to the ceremony.

As he hears the promotions, he joins applause for all those who have been promoted.

My congratulations my warrior princess he says to Mini.

Then turns to Sir Wolfmist and lady Leana. Congratulatiosn you both, it was well earned. i believe sir Wolfmist, now it is time and you can have 1 new squire for yourself with your new rank.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Knight
Knight
Ama

Number of posts : 101
RK Residence (County, Town) : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 am

Ama joins in the applause as the honors are announced, making a note to congratulate each of her friends at the end...
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:32 am

Wolfmist turned to Elmix and listened to what he said. "A squire? Well... that's certainly tempting. I will happily consider it if I should ever be asked by a stable boy, however I shall not go looking yet as I still have a lot to learn, Sir. Know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:16 am

...Stepping forward I announce...Your attention please Marshal's Elson and Elmix would you be kind enough to come upto the stage.

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Camelot3

Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 am

Upon hearing GM AISafe calling, Marshal Elson walked up to the stages and salute to him

"At your services, Grand Master."
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 am

...Thank you Good Sirs......I Salute back as The Marshal's come on stage and we sit for A moment discussing the situation in Cumberland...

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Jun_27_033

...we then rise and I speak.....Ladies and Gentlemen it gives us great pleasure too announce A medals presentation for the service of our brave Knights in action at the Northern Border. This included as you all know an engagement with Scotish forces...
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 pm

...Taking a few deep breaths I then start reading the names of the honored Knights...

Shanehall16

The Purple Heart

Awarded for: Being wounded or killed in any action against an enemy of England or as a result of an act of any such enemy or opposing armed forces.

Medal:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_PurpleHeartMedal
Ribbon:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_PurpleHeartRibbon
Medal:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_PurpleHeartMedal.jpg
Ribbon:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_PurpleHeartRibbon.jpg

Warrok
Blackbirdxx
Elson88
Miniphoenix
Wolfmist

The Meritious Service Medal

Awarded for: Distinguished outstanding non-combat meritorious achievement or service to England.

Medal:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_MeritiousServiceMedal
Ribbon:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_MeritiousServiceRibbon

Medal:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_MeritiousServiceMedal.jpg
Ribbon:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_MeritiousServiceRibbon.jpg

Aisafe
Elson88
Kulles
Starkey
Victorious
Parkarmy
Proudy
Dramic
Warrok
Amarth
Stalkerofhades
Novaphoenix
James_
Olam
Hunter0
Dipankar
Royalspork
Grobel
Mitso
Dangerfield
Necromonger
Wolfmist
Shanehall16
Ama
Blackbirdxx
Joker29lv
Miavonk
Mtchll
Tomstone
Debie2000
Joris06

The Defense Superior Service Medal

Awarded for: Superior meritorious service in a position of significant responsibility.

Medal:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_DefenseSuperiorServiceMedal
Ribbon:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_DefenseSuperiorServiceRibbon

Medal:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_DefenseSuperiorServiceMedal.jpg
Ribbon:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_DefenseSuperiorServiceRibbon.jpg

Ljay

The Defense Distinguished Service Medal

Awarded for: Exceptional service.

Medal:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_DefenseDistinguishedServiceMedal
Ribbon:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_DefenseDistinguishedServiceRibbon

Medal:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_DefenseDistinguishedServiceMedal.jpg
Ribbon:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_DefenseDistinguishedServiceRibbon.jpg

Leana
Miniphoenix
Tasite

The Bronze Star

Awarded for: Heroic or meritorious achievement or service.

Medal:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_BronzeStarMedal
Ribbon:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_BronzeStarRibbon

Medal:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_BronzeStarMedal.jpg
Ribbon:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_BronzeStarRibbon.jpg

Degas

The Silver Star

Awarded for: Gallantry in action against an enemy of England.

Medal:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_SilverStarMedal
Ribbon:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_SilverStarRibbon

Medal:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_SilverStarMedal.jpg
Ribbon:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_SilverStarRibbon.jpg

Aiiane

The Distinguished Service Cross

Awarded for: Extraordinary heroism not justifying the award of a Medal of Honor; The act or acts of heroism must have been so notable and have involved risk of life so extraordinary as to set the individual apart from his or her comrades.

Medal:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_DistinguishedServiceCrossMedal
Ribbon:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_DistinguishedServiceCrossRibbon

Medal:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_DistinguishedServiceCrossMedal.jpg
Ribbon:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_DistinguishedServiceCrossRibbon.jpg

Elmix

The Medal of Honor

Awarded for: Conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against any enemy of England; while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which England is not a belligerent party.

Medal:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_MedalofHonorMedal
Ribbon:
(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Th_MedalofHonorRibbon

Medal:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_MedalofHonorMedal.jpg
Ribbon:
https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/timsemand/KoP%20Medals/th_MedalofHonorRibbon.jpg

Our Congratulations to all and each and everyone of you, without your steadfast devotion to keeping our motherland secure we could not sleep safe at night. Well done All.

Last edited by AIsafe on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 pm

As he was busy sitting and talking with Mini and Sir Wolfmist, he hear GM Aisafe calls him on stage.

Excuse me my warrior princess, i should head for stage. he says to Mini
Then turns to Sir Wolfmist Of course, the choise is yours. Now, please excuse me.

As he gets on stage near GM Aisafe, they discuss some things and then he allows GM Aisafe to proceed and name the knights who have received the last campaign medals which were earned for defense of England.

Elmix claps hands as he hears the names of knights who will receive the medals. As GM Aisafe calls his name, he is very happy to receive a medal of Honor.

Congratulations to all knights!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next