Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457

Go down 
+33
Ljay
deathfire
elson88
karavan_5000
NovaPhoenixx
StarKey
Elmix
miniphoenix
StalkerofHades
Tastie
hunter0
warrok
MiTsO
Jeroen234
Ama
Parkarmy
Danerec
Braxton
AIsafe
trey22
Sheal231
Murata
Olam
Dramic
DumDuhDum
tomstone
Dangerfield
Joker29lv
Luja
Dipankar
Aandra
Falcie Norton
Proudy
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-10-22

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:58 am

Mini gives Elmix a hug.

"I was really surprised to hear my name called. I thought...." Mini leans a bit closer to him and whispers in his ear.

Sitting back more erect, she smiles at him. "I'm glad you are here. I get nervous in a big crowd unless I have my friends beside me for support."

She squeezes his hand and smiles. "I can wait until we get married, but I must admit, even though it'll just be family and friends there, I'll still be scared. I'm afraid I'm going to trip and fall while walking to the alter."
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Applauding those Promoted I turn to Capt Almogrief...Well done Captain. ... stepping forward I address everyone...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Defenders of England and friends and neighbors gathered here today I wish to present you the Officer promotions.

Holding the Parchment up I read...

They are,

BG Helius to Major General

LtCol Tasite to Colonel

Cpt Almogrief to Major

1stLt Aiiane to Captain

SgtMoA StalkerofHades to Second Lieutenant
SgtMoA Olam to Second Lieutenant
SgtMoA Dramic to Second Lieutenant

SgtM Proudy to Second Lieutenant

Please give them all a round of applause. Well done Good Knights.
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Upon hearing his name being anounced, Proudy immediatley goes and congatulates Dramic and Olam. He then takes a moment to congratulate each senior officer in turn.
Back to top Go down
Jeroen234
Knight
Knight
Jeroen234

Number of posts : 230
RK Residence (County, Town) : Wiltshire , Winchester
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:07 pm

applauding with the crowd he was supprised to hear that he was promoted

when also he heard that Pvt Bogomir20 was promoted he wonderd if this meand that KoP now has a division in Sweden,where Bogomir20 now is the first count?
Back to top Go down
Dramic
Captain
Captain
Dramic

Number of posts : 210
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Preston
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 pm

appaludes Second Lieutenant Proudy, Olam, StalkerofHades and all the other officer promotions

Congrats Everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Almogrief applauds all the knights promoted Very Happy

Congratulations everyone!
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:17 am

Applauding those Promoted I turn towards Novaphoenix and giggles at the expression on his face. Congrats Nova, keep up the good work as she gives him a hard smack on the back. Knowing this might be the only place she can boss family around.
Back to top Go down
karavan_5000
Sergeant
Sergeant
karavan_5000

Number of posts : 118
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sommerset , Chard
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 am

Kara claps and cheers for all the promotied soliders Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Gen Elson finally arrived at the ceremony. He enter by the side door silently and hope it does not make any distraction. He join Gen Startkey, Gen Elmix and his belove wife Tasite in the front role.

"Hello Generals, I am late. How everything going on"

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MiTsO
Knight
Knight
MiTsO

Number of posts : 51
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset,Chard
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Applauding all other knights that got promoted and was happy to hear his name on the list today , good job all and congratulations everyone , more power to KoP
Back to top Go down
StarKey
Marshal
Marshal
StarKey

Number of posts : 761
RK Residence (County, Town) : Alais, Languedoc, France
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:15 pm

(::OOC:: this happens before General AiSafe gives his speech)

During a short break, in between speakers, Gen. StarKey finds his assigned chair in the front row. Several chairs remain empty, those of Generals Elson, Kulles, Palistine Steel and Helius. He realises these very men are involved in duties dedicated to the defense of England. The on going situation in Chester commands the full attention of General Helius, the northern border with Scotland requires that of General Elson and General PSteel. Having not seen General Kulles for some months, Gen StarKey assumes he must be busy with his new found ability to build a hotel as a new L4. ... As he sits, he is glad to see Generals Elmix and AiSafe have been able to attend the ceremony, finding time to make the journey away from their duties at the northern border. Just before General AiSafe takes the platform, he sees the side door open, ... and in walks General Elson, looking a bit embarrassed, but noticibly happy to be here.

General Elson says : "Hello Generals, I am late. How everything going on"

StarKey stands and grabs the hand of his old friend... "It's good to you General, you look well... how was your journey here, without incident I hope?"

StarKey chuckles to himself at the way General Elson, after all these years, still calls him "Startkey", he finds the name rather endearing and thinks he shall miss it if General Elson should ever stop using it.

He sees General AiSafe is ready to begin his portion of the ceremony and motions for General Elson to have a seat beside him, ... they sit and turn their attention to the speaker...
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:48 pm

As Mini hugs him he holds her and her hand in his.

And i am glad you made it here my dear. Please do not feel nervous. Lets enjoy the delicious foods and drinks in the ceremony.

And i also can't wait to that, and i most certainly will look after you and try to catch you if you will fall and carry you forward to the alter.

As they both were here together, Elmix returns salutes to Generals and knights who have been here. He applauds to all who have been promoted.

This ceremony is far not ended and still something more to follow here, well, at least feast for sure.
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 am

After hearing Gen Starkey, Gen Elson laughed.

"Sorry, General" Gen Elson try to lower his voice "I can't help calling that name. Something must be wrong with my tongue. Thousand apology"

"Nothing had happened on my way here, but the mayor duty do delay some of my time and age also catch up and I can't travel as fast as before. That why I have to retired and let the youngest take over." Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

Number of posts : 490
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Gloucester

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:00 am

Sheal stands with the others and applauds his fellow officer's promotions
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Seeing the Good Generals taking A seat I move off stage to great them and speak a few moments...

General Elson it's good to see you Sir...... Shaking his hand and giving a tap too each others arms I then turn to General StarKey...Hello my friend it's good to see you again...... I then face both and shake my head slowly saying... How nice is this we can gather here and it's not on the Battlefield as is the usual...In any case Gentlemen you both look well I must say, Perhaps later we could take a walk out in the Courtyard I have a few things to discuss that I would like your Opinions about if you both can give me the time.
Back to top Go down
hunter0
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
hunter0

Number of posts : 182
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:30 am

congrats to all promoted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Having searched through the papers at the manpower office Almogrief found a left out promotion list, he quickly read it through and walked back into the grand hall and found General AIsafe talking to the other Generals. He cleared his throat and said "Excuse me Sirs, but I found this" Almogrief then handed over the folded parchment to General AIsafe.
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 pm

While sitting together with his beloved Mini he enjoys the ceremony and delicious foods and congratulates all who were promoted.

He tried to remember the names and thought there might still be some missing...would a list was accidentally left in the room?

As Major Almogrief comes to General Aisafe, Elmix fills a drink for his love and gives it to her
Please try out this one my love, this is a Medal, a drink made by Vikings. In earlier days they have visited Northen part of the England - Cumbria and have left a recipie too.

Then fills also for him. The ceremony still was not ended.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:03 am

Whilst talking with Generals StartKey and Elson... Major Almogrief pardons us with A misplaced Parchment... Thank You Major.. ...reading it I see its urgency...We then nod to each other... Generals will you excuse me we have more Knights in need presently...... The good Generals nod and Major Almogrief and myself head to the Stage again...

Ladies and Gentlemen, We have a few more Promotions too announce as some were temporarily misplaced... Should you see your name on this list and have taken your Oath once already you will need to do so again.

Officers:

SgtM Jertydo to Second Lieutenant
SgtM Warrok to Second Lieutenant

Non-commissioned officers:

1sgt Bistro to Sergeant Major of the Army

MSgt Torrence to First Sergeant
MSgt Redondo to First Sergeant

Sgt cabbagekid to Master Sergeant
Sgt Snowlynx to Master Sergeant

Cpl Riccianna to Sergeant
Cpl _maeve_ to Sergeant

Pfc Nets15 to Sergeant

Pvt Steei to Sergeant

Pvt Ljay to Corporal

Pfc Deahtfire to Corporal
Pfc nicolas von liechenstien to Corporal

Pvt cartilige to Corporal
Pvt Lad6106 to Corporal

Back to top Go down
deathfire
Visitor
deathfire

Number of posts : 16
RK Residence (County, Town) : county palatine of Chester, Beeston
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 am

watching as the ceremony progresses he stays in the back leaning against a wall. he applauds when it is time to and watches the people as they go about with the promotion ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Ljay
Visitor
Ljay

Number of posts : 62
RK Residence (County, Town) : Glasgow, Lanark
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 am

LadyJade enters the great Halls for the first time and is taken back by its majestic beauty and great size.....not knowing a soul i still feel safe with all my new brothers and sisters what better a family too have then the Bravest and Fiercist Knights in all of Britannia... wanting to fit in i start jabbering away like a child... hello Sir.. good day Madam.. hi i'm Ljay...oh hey there nice to meet you... hello overthere ... then realizing i may be making a fool of myself i slow down from all the chatter... just then several Knights take the stage and address everyone...

Back to top Go down
Helius
Marshal
Marshal
Helius

Number of posts : 637
RK Residence (County, Town) : Chester,Beeston
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Helius arrived at the Castle , late it was indeed. He still wore his battle garments as he came directly from them camp, he frowned as he dismunted, he still felt uneasy the fact that leaving the troops did not sit well with him, but this was important, as all gatherings were, and he had left the command in good hands. He trusted his knights with his life.

His expression changed once he passed through the entrance to a smile, as he greeted the guard, he was lucky to hear the many knights promoted and joined in the applause.
Back to top Go down
Lilyanna
Visitor
Lilyanna

Number of posts : 30
RK Residence (County, Town) : Winchester, Wiltshire
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:09 am

Lily who had been sitting in the back cheered for all her fellow knights that had been promoted .. was a time indeed to celebrate
Back to top Go down
deathfire
Visitor
deathfire

Number of posts : 16
RK Residence (County, Town) : county palatine of Chester, Beeston
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:13 am

seeing helius enter, he walks over and meets his commander. Nice to see you here sir. he says this as he salutes :salute 2: It sure is a good day for some promotions, well I'm going head back to standing by the wall, hope to see you around sir, but first, permission to be dismissed sir! he salutes again. :salute 2:
Back to top Go down
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Mini drinks with Elmix and isn't surprised when he says the ceremony isn't over. She imagines that people who were in Chester will be getting awards. She expects they are about to be given out as she sees some gold paper passed around the Generals.

Expecting medals, she is surprised that there are more names to be promoted.

Mini smiles and claps again. Her cousin Ricci was on the list! Mini hopes Ricci is at the Ceremony, so she can hug her and congratulate her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next