Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457

Go down 
+33
Ljay
deathfire
elson88
karavan_5000
NovaPhoenixx
StarKey
Elmix
miniphoenix
StalkerofHades
Tastie
hunter0
warrok
MiTsO
Jeroen234
Ama
Parkarmy
Danerec
Braxton
AIsafe
trey22
Sheal231
Murata
Olam
Dramic
DumDuhDum
tomstone
Dangerfield
Joker29lv
Luja
Dipankar
Aandra
Falcie Norton
Proudy
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MiTsO
Knight
Knight
MiTsO

Number of posts : 51
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset,Chard
Registration date : 2008-02-26

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Hello everyone Sgt MiTsO here and ready for official start of the ceremony, i'm glad to be around with friends and mates .
Back to top Go down
warrok
Marshal
Marshal
warrok

Number of posts : 491
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Birmingham
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:58 pm

walks in, and graps some ale BEER? you guys got BEER? come and drink whit me my friends! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Almogrief looked up as Captain Sheal and Lieutenant Colonel Parkarmy suddenly stood in front of him "Good Sirs, I do understand your concerns, but please bring them on to the.... to the.... ummm Ceremonial Commitee" he said as he tried to look serious. "Now if you will excuse me." he said silently almost whispering as he snapped off a quick salute and then walked away to find General AIsafe.

Last edited by Almogrief on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hunter0
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
hunter0

Number of posts : 182
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Hunter enters seeing the new decorations and thinks to himself will there ever be a reocurring decoration it would certainly save money he then goes to the bar and gets himself a beer without anybody noticing and quickly drinks it
Back to top Go down
Parkarmy
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Parkarmy

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:49 am

“You are the Ceremonial Committee”

Parkarmy shrugs and walks off to admire the fine food prepared for tonight’s Ceremony, as he walks off he pulls out his trust flask.
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

Number of posts : 490
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Gloucester
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 am

Sheal laughs at Almo and just shakes his head. He notices Parkarmy pull out his hidden drink and walks over.

"Well sir, looks like we're two of a kind." he says and pulls out a hip flask filled with whiskey. "Cheers!" he says and takes a drink.
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:19 am

Tastie enters the Hall once again to see it beautifully decorated. Great job as always she thinks to herself, as she move towards the bar to get a drink and wait for the ceremony to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:59 am

Sheal wanders around and notices Ama and mitso. He walks over and greets them.

"Hello there! How are you two today?"
Back to top Go down
MiTsO
Knight
Knight
MiTsO

Number of posts : 51
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset,Chard
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:55 pm

MiTsO greets major Sheal back *Hello major Sheal , i'm fine thanks what about u sir ? it would be an honor if u joined me for a drink *
Back to top Go down
StalkerofHades
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 12
RK Residence (County, Town) : Keswick
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Stalker of Hades arrives in the hall and looks around for friendly faces.
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:44 am

Sheal laughs.
"one problem in joining you in a drink. The posted rules say no beer shall be served until after the ceremony. And as to how i'm doing, well I'd be doing much better if all the WoS suddenly dropped dead but hey, what ya gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:49 am

I see Ama and mosey up to Her...

Dear Ama you look lovely tonight, its so nice we have the opportunity to catch up on this last months travels and adventures. Allow me please too find Capt Almogrief so we can start the ceremony. Then we will have plenty time to enjoy together.

I make my way to the podium and turn to the gathered...

Ladies and Gentlemen the Ceremony will Official start now.. Captain Almogrief will you please kindly take centerstage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:59 am

James smiles at AIsafe "If the ceremony is starting does that mean the bar will open?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Knight
Knight
Ama

Number of posts : 101
RK Residence (County, Town) : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:39 am

"Hello Major Sheal", she says with a salute, smiling. "Nice show at the tavern between you and Karavan. You really should hold more sparring sessions, I know I could use the practice."

"Ah, hello dear", she says, greeting Aise with a soft smile, slipping her hand into his, giving it a gentle squeeze before letting him step away to the podium.

Turning back to Sheal, she says, "Well Major, may we join you at your table? It seems we are about to start."
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:49 am

"Why thank you, Ama. It was quite a match I must say. It would be my pleasure for you to join me." he says and motions mitso and ama over to his table. He calls to AIsafe "You're welcome to join us as well, sir" he says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Mini flings herself off her horse, and runs to the Great Hall.

Entering through the door, she pants, "I'M NOT LATE!"

Quickly she finds a seat to rest while she drinks a mug of honeymeade. She puts some cheese in her pocket to give to Mousie when she returns to Sussex embassy, and keeps a look out for any friends and family that might be at the ceremony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Almogrief makes his way to the stage with a bunch of papers, he hands a few of them to AIsafe and then turns to face the crowd.

Fellow Knights of the Phoenix,

We are gathered here today to honour and award your service to the nation.

I will start with announcing the NCO promotions and then the officers will be announced by General AIsafe.

Remember to go to the Oath Room and take your oath in the designated area for this ceremony. You won't get promoted before your oath has been taken.

Quote :
SgtM Novaphoenix to Sergeant Major of the Army

1stSgt Hunter to Sergeant Major
1stSgt Falcie to Sergeant Major
1stSgt Bistro to Sergeant Major

MSgt Dangerfield to Sergeant Major

MSgt Dipankar to First Sergeant
MSgt DumDuhDum to First Sergeant
MSgt Raventlg to First Sergeant
MSgt Miniphoenix to First Sergeant

Sgt James to Master Sergeant
Sgt MiTsO to Master Sergeant
Sgt Aandra to Master Sergeant
Sgt Chaplain_Mos to Master Sergeant
Sgt Sparks to Master Sergeant
Sgt Danerec to Master Sergeant

Cpl Necromonger to Sergeant
Cpl Joker29lv to Sergeant
Cpl Royalspork to Sergeant

Pfc djrockport to Sergeant

Pfc Treena to Corporal
Pfc Karavan_5000 to Corporal
Pfc Shanehall to Corporal
Pfc Jeroen234 to Corporal

Pvt Tomestone to Corporal
Pvt BlackbirdXX to Corporal
Pvt Ama to Corporal
Pvt Murata to Corporal

Pvt Grobel to Private First Class
Pvt Raynne to Private First Class
Pvt addydagr8 to Private First Class
Pvt Cartilige to Private First Class
Pvt Dionisos to Private First Class
Pvt Elithiel to Private First Class
Pvt Patriot to Private First Class
Pvt Steei to Private First Class
Pvt Djengis_kahn to Private First Class
Pvt NotJack to Private First Class
Pvt lad6106 to Private First Class
Pvt Bogomir20 to Private First Class
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Upon hearing who was being promoted, Proudy congratulated the men from Lancaster, ''Well done to all of you!'' He made a special point of congratulating Dangerfield'' A well deserved promotion Sergeant Major!''. After a moment Proudy said to the group '' You have all worked hard and today shows the results of those efforts, with men like you our Company we can look forward to the future.''

Salute2

Last edited by Proudy on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danerec
Visitor
Danerec

Number of posts : 124
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sussex, Dover
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Danerec applauded for all the men and women who had received a promotion. He clapped especially hard when southern division soldiers received theirs, as he knew them better than others and could better recognize their achievements.
Back to top Go down
Dramic
Captain
Captain
Dramic

Number of posts : 210
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Preston
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Congratulations, it's nice to see good men and women recognized for their deeds!
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 am

Just as Gen Aisafe and Captain Almogrief started the speech, he finally arrives. He has been very busy lately, and hopes he made on time.

He see a lots of knights who have already gathered here.

He notices Mini is already there and looking or others, so he goes right to her and hugs his love I'm sorry i was a bit late, it is good you are already here my dear

Right after Gen Aisafe speaks and after him Captain Almogrief.
Elmix applauds on all those who received a promotion. Then turns again to Mini Congratz my dear!
Back to top Go down
Aandra
Knight
Knight
Aandra

Number of posts : 315
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cornwall , Launceston
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:38 am

Yes Sir ! Salute2

Thank you Sir Smile
Back to top Go down
StarKey
Marshal
Marshal
StarKey

Number of posts : 761
RK Residence (County, Town) : Alais, Languedoc, France
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:04 am

General StarKey slips in through a side door and stands quietly listening to the names being read of those receiving promotions. Looking out over the crowd of young eager faces, his mind wanders inward and he thinks to himself how his absence of late has made him unfamiliar with many of those being called today. He vows to himself to be more attentive and involved in the activies of this esteemed organization... thinking back on all those who have passed through these very halls over the intervening years... and to those who have yet to hear the calling of the Knighthood.... there is much to be done... a loud round of applause snaps him back to the present... he listens to the words and names being read off.... proud to have been a member of this Noble group for as long as he has.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Knight
Knight
Ama

Number of posts : 101
RK Residence (County, Town) : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:28 am

Ama takes a seat, keeping the chair to her left open for Aise, hoping his duties tonight wouldn't keep him too busy. With luck, there would be music and they would not have need to sit, she thought, smiling.

As he stood to speak, she listened, feeling very proud of him and the work he was doing, and quietly thinking of the time they had spent together recently, an unintended gift from the WoS. As Captain Almo completed his list of promotions, she smiled, applauding with the crowd, feeling proud to be a part of this brave and inspiring crew...
Back to top Go down
NovaPhoenixx
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
NovaPhoenixx

Number of posts : 34
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Egremont
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:06 am

Novaphoenixx walks in as he names for promotions are being called. When he hears his name he bows his head and gentle shakes it.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next