Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457

Go down 
+27
elson88
Debie2008
Mario_Vespucci
Leana
TheDragonMaster
warrok
karavan_5000
BlackbirdXX
Amarth
Jeroen234
Ama
hunter0
_maeve_
Sparhawk21
Grobel
MiTsO
Tastie
Necromonger
miavonk
AIsafe
Dramic
Proudy
Danerec
Aandra
Luja
Murata
Wolfmist
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:53 pm

He finally made his way to KoP compound and as he is almost close, he dismounts from his horse and leaves it at stables at first.

He had so much work to do recently but he is glad he could arrive here.

He enters the compound and salutes to the knights and joins to others
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Hearing the offer of an ale from James I reply... Thank you, but perhaps it can wait we need get things under way. Looking around the room at all who have arrived I try to spot Almo out... Oh there He is... Regional Master Almogrief Sir if you are ready we may proceed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Almogrief nods and leans in to kiss Aefernum's lips softly before rising from his chair and walking up to the stage with Aisafe. The people gathered slowly began to quiet down and turn their attention to the stage. Almogrief begins talking:

"Squires, Sergeants and Knights of the Phoenix, welcome to yet another promotion ceremony! A lot of things have happened since we last were gathered here and many more things will probably happen before we gather again.

It is now time to again promote our brethren as we have done so many times before. Grand Master Aisafe, the stage is yours."
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:57 am

Standing in front of so many courageous men and women I am Proud to be able myself too wear the Phoenix crest. I see the Heart and Soul of Britannia in front of me, the very hand of freedom itself...

Thank you, Regional Master Almogrief.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Honored Dignitaries, Nobles and Brave Knights of Britannia good evening too you and I thank you for your attending. We have gathered once again to give rise to our fellow Knights in the cause too keep our Lands free and secure.

I Salute you all for your Dedication.

Pausing for A second I think to myself of my own first ceremony ever attended not knowing anyone except for a few faces...
Turning to Almo I nod, I then continue...

Without further adieu I will announce the Officer Promotions. Regional Master Almogrief will then proceed with the others.

RM Almogrief........ to Under Marshal

I would further like to announce with Under Marshal Almogrief attaining Marshal rank He is now appointed as Seneschal of the Knights of the Phoenix.

Congratulations,
Seneschal Almogrief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:27 am

Almogrief bows deeply before Aisafe and salutes him as he stands up again. He turns to the gathered members again, he clears his throat and straightens his back before speaking out loud:

"I am glad to announce the following promotions in our great order, this October of the year of Jah 1457:

K James............... to Senior Knight

KA Royalspork...... to Knight
KA Dipankar......... to Knight
KA Jeroen234....... to Knight
KA Luja................ to Knight

SGT Sparhawk21...... to Knight Apprentice
SGT Aandra............. to Knight Apprentice
SGT Grobel.............. to Knight Apprentice
SGT Necromonger.... to Knight Apprentice
SGT MiTsO............... to Knight Apprentice
SGT _maeve_.......... to Knight Apprentice
SGT DJrockport........ to Knight Apprentice
SGT Murata.............. to Knight Apprentice

S Ama................. to Sergeant
S Wolfmist........... to Sergeant
S Debie2008........ to Sergeant
S Shanehall16...... to Sergeant

... Congratulations!"
. He claps his hands as the promoted people walks off to the oath room.

OOC: Remember to take your oath in the Oath room for this ceremony in the Oath Room on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

Number of posts : 309
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Keswick
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:57 am

Wolfmist clapped when the announcements were finished, but his applauding and hearing seemed slow down, everything seemed to sound like it was underwater or something... me? Sergeant?

Wolfmist continued clapping then after a minute or so followed the others two the Oath room.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfmist.msnboard.net
Jeroen234
Knight
Knight
Jeroen234

Number of posts : 230
RK Residence (County, Town) : Wiltshire , Winchester
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:56 am

he clapped and was happy for all that where promoted him self included
he was now a Knight with a army
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:02 am

As people started returning from the oath room Almogrief cleared his throat again and asked for silence as a squire brought him a piece of parchment. He smiled at the gathered crowd and began speaking:

"Fellow Knights, Squires and Sergeants... Men and women of England. I have now for two years worked for England and especially for our fine order and I find myself even more proud now, at the top of my career. But trust me, I will not linger because of that, we have plenty of work to do here and I will do my best.

When you ask people the simple question "KoP?" they will either curse at us or remember us for our past great deeds. But in order to be remembered for future deeds we just have to improve on many areas. That includes:

- Reform of the KoP structure to reach maximum efficiency
- More recruitment
- More involvement for the individual member
- Revival of the 3rd Division
- Better diplomatic work to improve our reputation

I will personally work on those goals, but I need the help of the active membership, everyone needs to do their part. Especially now when threats to the security of England not only comes from within but from the rest of the world.

So my brothers and sisters, raise your glasses in a toast to England and the Knights of the Phoenix!

God save the King!"
, he then raises his glass in a toast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:08 am

Smiling at his Uncles words James raises his glass;

"God save the King!"
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:37 am

As he hear the first promotion, he rises with others to congratulate the new Sencheal of the KoP.

Sencheal Almogrief have been working so hard and he most certainly do deserved this.

As Elmix hears further the applause, it is great to see so many knights get promoted so he joins in the applause to them. They all did so great and deserve the new ranks.
Back to top Go down
Aefernum
Visitor

Number of posts : 6
RK Residence (County, Town) : Dorchester, Wiltshire
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:47 am

Aef smiles warmly at Ama and answers her, "I am very well thank you! You too I hope?" she smiles at the cute teddy bear and hugs Ama back before Ama excuses herself. Aef sits down in Ama's now available seat, next to Almo.

Almo kissed her lips before he left with Aisafe to do what they were all here for. She watched the ceremony and smiled wide as the promotions were announced.

After Almo held his speech, she took a glass and raised it in a toast, "God save the King!"
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:53 am

Tasite smiles at Elson blushing which she love to see

Giving him the warmest hug.

Dear I hope you know you're always missed as she sat next to him. Now let me see is our son behaving himself giggling well lets just say he is his father son as she gives me a wink.

After listening to the name call on the promotions list. Tas cheers as she says Congratulations all on your promotions!

Last edited by Tastie on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aandra
Knight
Knight
Aandra

Number of posts : 315
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cornwall , Launceston
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 am

Raises a Glass, "To Life, Blessings to all !"
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

Number of posts : 512
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Kendal
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 am

Congratulations, father!
Back to top Go down
miavonk
Squire
Squire
miavonk

Number of posts : 134
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Appleby
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Miavonk stands up and claps while listening to all the promotions. She feels all warm inside see everyone that has joined in the great celebration and hopes to get to know a great deal more of them.

Seeing Mario and Sparhawk celebrating with everyone. She gives the both of them a nod from across the room.

Congratulations everyone
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

Number of posts : 594
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Bath
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Sparhawk cheers with the rest of them.

Congrats, and For the king.

He quickly drink his ale and runs over to his sister ama giving her a big bear hug.

Congrats on making Sergeant!!
Back to top Go down
TheDragonMaster
Squire
Squire
TheDragonMaster

Number of posts : 16
RK Residence (County, Town) : County palastine of Lancaster, Kendal
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:55 pm

TheDragonMaster smiles and cheers the promoted members and say to him self "One day I will stand up there and become a Knight of the ralm" will claping in his hand and raise his glass to the sound of "God save the king!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Knight
Knight
Ama

Number of posts : 101
RK Residence (County, Town) : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:18 am

Ama stands and claps proudly for all her fellows...hugging her brother tightly, she laughs..."Aye, me brother, thank you, and you a Knight's Apprentice!"...looking him in the eyes, she smiles..."I am always proud of ye, my brother...Now, where is that bottle for celebrating?!"
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

Number of posts : 594
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Bath
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Sparhawk gently sets his sister and down and pulls out his small keg of ale grinning all the while. Pulling out an elegant glass in surpise for Ama with her name engaved in the glass. Pouring ale to the brim, he handed the glass to her.

Thank ye fer the kind words sister. Plus, here is a present fer makin Sergeant. I knew that ye were making Sergeant a while ago and thought this would be a nice gift fer ya's.

He looked at her and smiled with abig grin, pouring his own tankard of ale. He put out his tankard towards Ama to be clanked.
Back to top Go down
_maeve_
Sergeant
Sergeant
_maeve_

Number of posts : 492
RK Residence (County, Town) : Galloway
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Ama wrote:
Behind her, Ama hears a coughing and she turns her attention to the sound. Sitting in a corner, a frail knight, she could tell once was strong and proud. Her concern for the other and her medic training draw her to the one sitting alone...

"My dear...you don't look well. I will bring you a warm drink from the kitchen, at least will comfort you some..." Ama makes her way quickly, returning a short while later with a very warm mug of tea which she sets in front of Maeve, then takes a seat next to her...

Maeve smiles at this small kindness shown shown to her.

"Thenk ye huir uv a much. It is guid tae see kindness, whaur ever it main be foond."

Maeve knows that her broad Scottish broag is out of place amongst all of these knights, but she is proud of her heritage. She turns her head away as another coughing fit overtakes her. This time it leaves her with watering eyes and a shaking hand. Maeve is glad when the the ceremony progresses and the promotions are announced. How glad she is for the brave knights who have been rewarded for their hard work and she feels her spirits lifted by it. Soon, she knows she will be leaving these halls and she is certain that she will not be returning.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Knight
Knight
Ama

Number of posts : 101
RK Residence (County, Town) : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am

She smiles kindly, sadly to Maeve, wishing she could do more....with a bow of her head she replies..."It is an honor m'lady..."

Turing to her beloved brother, Ama smiles broadly, taking the glass carefully..."Spar, ye are indeed thoughtful, ye needn't have done it, but thank ye so much...I wish I had something for you...", she says, hugging him again and kissing his cheek, careful not to spill the ale...gently she clinks his tankard... "To the finest Knight's Apprentice in the KoP, the dearest brother a sister could have and..." pauses to take a sip of ale..."mmm...a most excellent brewer", she winks..."God save the king!"
Back to top Go down
MiTsO
Knight
Knight
MiTsO

Number of posts : 51
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset,Chard
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 am

MiTsO stands and claps his hands happily for all his fellows that got promoted today , and thanks all high commanders for his own promotion , now it's time to celebreate where's the champaign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarKey
Marshal
Marshal
StarKey

Number of posts : 761
RK Residence (County, Town) : Alais, Languedoc, France
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Congratulations to all those who have received promotions this go round.

Well done!!

::salute::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for October, 1457
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3