Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<RP> WOS shown up>

Go down 
+18
Draco
Elmix
biggumbo
Luja
Merlyna
hunter0
smudgesmith
Dramic
elson88
Braxton
Joker29lv
Proudy
Bistro
miniphoenix
Helius
AIsafe
Sheal231
Athorgate
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter0
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
hunter0

Number of posts : 182
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-08-15

<RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:06 am

stop bandying words and simply tell us what you want you stray dog
Back to top Go down
Luja
Captain
Captain
Luja

Number of posts : 1058
RK Residence (County, Town) : Devon,Chard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:14 am

I wont RP since i suck but...

Hunter,show some manners or youll end up something more low then a WoS.

(No offense Athorgate Smile )
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:22 am

(Revamped version)

Signalling his Platoon to spread out, Proudy works his way around the man with the hope that he might grab the man from behind. Proudy kept was nearly in position when Smudge suddenly launched his cup at the intruder.

(Better? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Athorgate
Visitor
Athorgate

Number of posts : 4
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sherwood forest
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 pm

{much better thanks}

He stands boldly before the assembled knights, a devious smirk on his face as they almost seem to rise as one, fury and anger plainly painted across each face. Well, all most all the face. His eye did catch a few tittering laughs and a few more louder ones scattered among the crowd. As first one Knight challenged him, then another and then another, he could only stand silently until the mutters and murmurings ceased. He looked to one of the Knights, AIsafe by name and smiled disarmingly, "If this is the control you have over own men at a dinner table, I tremble to think how they behave in the chaos of a battlefield. " He then turns to Helius, his face a little sterner, "And Helius, talking in such a manner about your cousin! Shameful! You know Scarlet is no harlot and I would take kindly to you refraining from speaking of her in such a manner!"

As he turns to look a soaring, empty beer mug flew towards him. Athorgates hand shot out and grabbed it deftly from the air and pulled it in, "At least next time have the decency to serve some ale in it!" He dropped the tankard at his feet and turned once more to the crowd before him, well now just before him, and advancing steady. He grinned once more and asked loudly "Willow? I am beginning to think we may have over stayed our welcome and I am not sure the good General is in the mood to call his men off. I believe we had better take our peaceful leave and get moving." Athorgate sets his feet a little wider and relaxes noticeably, waiting........
Back to top Go down
smudgesmith
Visitor
smudgesmith

Number of posts : 83
RK Residence (County, Town) : An Gort, Ireland < Ftw
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:59 am

OOC: Razz welcome back athor! ollee buddy! and since im rubbish at RP Razz il l just content my self with throwing Cutlery at you Very Happy:D:D

RP: Seeing proudy's men spread out, he picks up a sizeable plate from a nearby table , he slowly moves with Proudy's line Frowning as the intruder caught the Beer mug so easily. His grip tightend on the Plate as he launched it as the Inrtuder finished his Speech
Back to top Go down
Dramic
Captain
Captain
Dramic

Number of posts : 210
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Preston
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:18 am

I am rather surprised by the lack of civility in our Great Hall...
Back to top Go down
biggumbo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 144
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Coventry
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:14 pm

after taking out the guards he hears a familiar voice hides as the search party looks for him to find Athorgate make his words... he had never wanted to draw his sword on his own blood... but Scarlet is still family until she is married and this was her soon to be husband...

Fighting his way through the back by surprise... "ATHOR! THIS WAY! It's Clear!" as he defends the clear entrance out of the great hall... grumbling "Family... they do the damdest things... Messing up my plans!"
Back to top Go down
smudgesmith
Visitor
smudgesmith

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 am

spotting big Making a commotion by the door and Screaming for athor to run that way , Hesitating he wonderd whether to go help Big. Smudge had Trusted him before with his actions but this seemed ...Crazy even for big he quickly jogged over to the door and Looked Big cleany in the eye

Big...Wha the hell you doing Helping the enemy ! he said in a voice loud enough to be heard by everyone he leant forward and made to go grab at big but stopped just before and made it look as though he had missed him he Silently wisperd .

Big ya blasted sodder your going to get us both killed smudge frowned and drew his sword...and then turned slowly on the Spot and faced into the hall muttering...coomme onn athoor
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

Number of posts : 490
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Gloucester
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 am

Sheal's face turned livid. "TRATIORS!!!!!!! What the hell do you think you're doing? Aiding and abetting the enemy! This is NOT proper for a Knight of the Phoenix. If you do not return to your normal selves immediately, I will forever consider you a Wolf no matter what I am told." Sheal said and drew his sword again.

"Besides, he's not trying to run as of yet. If you would relax and not do anything stupid we can hear him out and then kill him if need be without two knights flipping on us."
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 am

Elmix was standing there all the time watching over undetected. He had his sword with him just in case he will need it, but he was sure there were lot other great knights of phoenix.

As he see the WoS member do actually came after Biggumbo, he made his way down. Did he really decided to join a Wolves, the ones he hated so much? Or was that just his new bride who has turned him to darkside?

As he saw Maj Sheal and SgtM Smudge were already there with swords drawn, he made his way there too to make sure the wolves would not play a trick. As both knights asked the questions, Elmix stood on theyr right side and also awaited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
smudgesmith
Visitor
smudgesmith

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:51 am

wacthing people move down and Hearing Sheal scream tratior's smudge face big again and frowned his voice kept low

big..ya know if this gets sticky i can prob by you three some time...but you know i cant fight them frowning slightly smudge turned back and wacthes Elmix come down , o How smudge wished athor and his friend would be quicker things could become quite sticky soon
Back to top Go down
Athorgate
Visitor
Athorgate

Number of posts : 4
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sherwood forest
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:10 am

The advancing group of men towards him had murder in their eyes, and naked drawn steel in certain cases. Athorgate knew this was risky when he rode in here, but that was a small price to pay to come and get Scarletrose. He would not suffer her to be restrained by this group of do-gooders. He opened his eyes just as Smudge threw yet another utensil in his direction. Athorgat could not help but to smile a little at this action and as the plate flew at his head, he bent to pick up the beer mug at his feet, the plate flying quickly over his head and into the men behind him. He chuckled as he stood back up, ready to make yet another smart arsed comment when all around help came from the most unexpected source, Biggumbo.

Suddenly shouts of betrayal and accusations flew wildly, and another man, Smudge stepped up as well. The sight of fury on the faces of the commander was sweet, almost something Athorgate could touch and feel. He smirked insanely as they all began uttering threats and promises. Taking the sudden reprieve and turning it to his advantage. He sprang quickly, shouldering his way to Scarlet ad grabbing her hand, laughing like madman the whole while. "Dear, I believe our ride is ready for us" he says as they dash quickly to the door held by Biggumbo, "If there is anything you would like to say, now is the time!"

Her eyes sparkling brightly she says, "There is nothin' fer me ta say 'ere, they would only twist me words to their own means."

He nods quickly and they push their way, with great resistance, to the door. Passing by Biggie he nods once, "I owe you one." He turns to Smudge and grins, "Come with us to Ireland, I here they got good cookies." With that, they dart through the door and slip away into the night.

(OOC: Alright, as Scarlet was denied access to post here, this is done, I only came here for her anyways. Anyone who wants to come after me, well you know where to find me. Come, have fun, there will be little restriction placed on you there Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 am

Sheal chases them as far as the door, knocking big out of his way with a shoulder. "Bah. They're gone. If they try this again...." He mumbled then turned back to Big. "You have a lot to answer to soldier. Start talking"
Back to top Go down
biggumbo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 144
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Coventry
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:20 am

"Yes... I'm so sorry" sheathing his sword in his scabbard holding his hands up and stepping to a table takes a couple of bottles of his moonshine... one in each hand "perhaps I shall have a goodbye drink?" approaching Sheal next to the doorway offers the bottle to him instead smashes it into his chest... quickly moving to a torch "goodbye Sheal" and sets him aflame...

running down the hall he finds a support beam throwing the bottle and torching the place on his way out...
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:40 am

Sheal looks down at his now burned outer cloak the the heated chainmail beneath. The alcohol burned off and left him with nothing but a slight heat rash on his chest. "Stupid idiot. Now it's my turn." He turned and quickly pulled out his throwing knife and launched it directly at biggumbo's back as he ran away. No way he could see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Merlyna
Visitor
Merlyna

Number of posts : 32
RK Residence (County, Town) : Hereford, Worcester
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Eilan had been watching the goings on and had fully intended to stay out of the fray lest she be found out herself, but attacking a person while their back was turned...she shook her head sadly. That is not something a knight should do. She dived pushing Biggie out of the way just in time to see the knife sink into the support beam.
She picked herself up off the ground and muttered to Biggie to get the hell out of here before they killed him. She turned back to face Sheal shaking her head.

Sir, I dont know what organization you think you are a part of, but the last time I knew a knight didnt attack someone when their back was turned... Or is this something new that the Order has instituted since I left? I know there is no love between the Wolves and the KoP and it is hard for you all to accept something like this from within your own ranks...but tis still not a seemly thing to do.

She stood her ground unwavering as she awaited a response from the man.
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Proudy had crept up behind the intruder with the hope grabbing him, but at the last minute athorgate ducked and a dinner plate came flying directly at Proudy's head. ''what the hell!'' he yelled as he threw himself out of the way. He fell to the side only to see Big and smudge suddenly rush to the wolf's side. ''TRAITORS!'' he heard someone yell. Proudy jumped to his feet and drew his weapon, this game had gone too far. He held back... waiting for the officers to give their orders. But before anyone could act athorgate had grabbed scarlet and was out the door. Sheal confronted big and was set on fire for his troubles.And then some insane woman had saved big from a thrown dagger, sheal should be able to take care of the silly redhead, someone needed to get big before he makes it to the door. Proudy launched himself toward big with his weapon raised to strike.......
Back to top Go down
smudgesmith
Visitor
smudgesmith

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:54 am

wacthing athor fly past and mention Ireland he turned to face big but before he could speak to Big , Sheal shouldered into big and began to talk to him wacthing with amusement, which quickly turns to shock as he thrusts a bottle into sheal's chest and sets him aflame. wacthing as big sets a support beam on fire he drops his sword to his side in horror, Noticing out the corner of his eye Sheal throw a dagger he made as to grab sheal's arm and throw him off aim , he grimaced as he heard the dagger shoot though the air and wacthed Open mouthed as Lassie shoved him out the way , quickly running over Smudge gave her a pat on the back after she hand finished talking and stood by her side to make sure she came to no harm
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:59 am

Sheal looked squarely at Eilan. "You accuse me of action unbecoming of a knight? Throwing a knife at someone's back is not against a knights code when the target is a coward and refuses to fight face to face. There remains little choice. Now as for you..." he draws his sword, "are you willing to fight? I've been waiting for this a long time..." he says with an almost fey grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
smudgesmith
Visitor
smudgesmith

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:14 am

wacthing in mute shock as Sheal draws his sword he goes to draw his own but realises it isnt there..cursing slightly as he remeberd he dropped it earlier, he made to step infront of the lass and he looked Sheal square in the eye

Sir, ye sure this is a smart desision?
Back to top Go down
Merlyna
Visitor
Merlyna

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:27 am

Eilan frowned as she listened to Sheal speak and folded her arms across her chest not budging from where she stood.

I'm not going ta fight you, I have no reason to. But if ye feel the need to attack a woman armed only with a few boxes of congratulatory brownies, then so be it. Yer life will be worth less than it is now if ye go through with it. Could ye tell me though why you've been waiting so long to come after me? Tis not like I've hidden myself away...or perhaps the next time I travel I'll post it here for ye all to see it so it will make ya's feel better?

She watched as Smudge stepped between her and Sheal. She smiled slightly and touched his shoulder then looked at Sheal once more.

Attacking a former comrade in arms isnt right regardless of who does it, and I dont condone what Biggie did either but you being the Officer should have known better than to retaliate. Ye should have been teh better man and moved on but ye didnt. I think perhaps one of the Generals should post the Code of Chilvery somewhere for all of the Kights to read it. For now though why dont I recite it for you?

Eilan stood there still with her arms folded across her chest. Her eyes moved across the room as she recided the Code while making emphasis on certain ones.

The Code of Chivalry
(From the Rifts: England Supplement)

Live to serve King and Country.
Live to defend Crown and Country and all it holds dear.
Live one's life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.
Live for freedom, justice and all that is good.
Never attack an unarmed foe.
Never use a weapon on an opponent not equal to the attack.
Never attack from behind.
Avoid lying to your fellow man.
Avoid cheating.
Avoid torture.
Obey the law of king, country, and chivalry.
Administer justice.
Protect the innocent.
Exhibit self control.
Show respect to authority.
Respect women.
Exhibit Courage in word and deed.
Defend the weak and innocent.
Destroy evil in all of its monstrous forms.
Crush the monsters that steal our land and rob our people.
Fight with honor.
Avenge the wronged.
Never abandon a friend, ally, or noble cause.
Fight for the ideals of king, country, and chivalry.
Die with valor.
Always keep one's word of honor.
Always maintain one's principles.
Never betray a confidence or comrade.
Avoid deception.
Respect life and freedom.
Die with honor.
Exhibit manners.
Be polite and attentive.
Be respectful of host, women, and honor.
Loyalty to country, King, honor, freedom, and the code of chivalry.
Loyalty to one's friends and those who lay their trust in thee.
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Sheal sheathed his sword in disgust.

"You're all blooming cowards. I was hoping you'd pull a weapon out of your pelt or something so I would have a reason to fight you, Eilan. And smudge, you're in enough trouble as it is." He then looked straight at Eilan

"You are quoting the knights code to me? A wolf? The one's who attack civilians in the road? Ambush them? Assault cities and counties? That's plain laughable. And a throwing knife isn't designed to kill. Its meant to maim. I didn't want him dead just yet. There's a difference between attacking from the back and stopping a coward running away. And i wasn't wanting you in particular. I wanted a wolf. Preferably alive. And trust me, i haven't lost control. You don't want to be around me when i do." He said and then took a deep breath. "As it is, you are right that I can't attack an unarmed person and a women at that. I suggest you leave before more trouble comes your way."

He then turned and walked back to his table with his bottle of alcohol and took a drink. Noticing Eilan was still there, he made a shooing motion like he would to get rid of a gnat.
Back to top Go down
Merlyna
Visitor
Merlyna

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 pm

The woman shook her head sadly as she watched Sheal. With a bit of contempt in her voice she responded to him again.

Sir, I know not where ye got your information from, but I am not a Wolf nor have I been one for quite some time. I had thought that the KoP had the better intel compared to some other Orders...
As for leaving...I came here to watch friends of mine get their promotions and I owed a few people I havent seen in a while some brownies...

Eilan tapped Smudge on the shoulder then spoke to him.

Smudgie would he mind escortin me back into the ceremony? I dont want to miss anymore of it.
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Sheal's face slowly reddened again. He stood back up and with forced calm walked back to stand in front of her. He looked deep into her eyes and with an eerie tone in his voice stated: "Once a wolf, always a wolf in my book. Especially one who comes in here expecting to be let in like nothing was ever wrong. You have a choice. You can walk back out the front door and join your other wolf companions, or I will forcibly march you out that door. Woman or not. I won't harm you of course, but you will not be going through the door into the ceremony. I believe, if the other knights here haven't turned lily livered on me, they will support me. You want through those doors, prove that you're no longer a wolf. And good luck with that with your actions today."

He then looked at smudge. "Soldier, if you so much as lift a hand to help this lady again, I hope your commander is more sympathetic than I would be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:07 pm

James had stayed away from the action so far but he lay his hand on the pommel of wolfbane at his side, just in case they made things difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<RP> WOS shown up>
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: The Archives :: Public Offices :: Visitor's Lounge-
Jump to: