Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor

Go down 
+22
AIsafe
Tastie
cabbagekid
Chemai
klucky
torrence
Viktor_Strahnyuk
Lionhart_KoP
E-Star
Coyotee
Bistro
Hanzoa
Yaznaki
Marzena
singlehand
Anahiem
Aandra
Luja
Helius
elson88
Elmix
jparsons16
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-09-08

(RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:23 am

Tasite places her hand gently on her husband shoulder as they move toward the front of the chapel. "Yes we have and if Jah is with us, may we lose no more." she whipsers.
Back to top Go down
Viktor_Strahnyuk
Senior Knight
Senior Knight

Number of posts : 261
RK Residence (County, Town) : Travelling on
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:29 am

Daring to break the silence, Viktor brings out his balalaika and plays a very sad, very old song from the Ukraine, one about the soldiers who went off to battle, only to fall with their honor intact, and visited their homes again, flying over them as white cranes, looking down at their children who have come out to their fields to watch them fly. Now a tear or two on his cheek is okay. It is a dreadfully sad song, and his strings cry well. He finds himself softly singing the words in his Russian tongue --and on key, too.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:52 pm

As we see the Chapel Entrance, we pause to give Homage to the Great Knights who have passed through.. .

(RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 376118562_9778180dd2

(RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Capes_Velvet_Long_Cape_M9693_1125

Dear Ama It's time we go in, let us do the duty at hand.

Just as I'm saying this A griffin flying above can be heard.. .

(RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Images

An Eerie sight but, even so the connection is thought Immediately by myself.

Entering the Chapel I see many of my good friends and fellow Knights, I pause to give Ama A seat in A pew she prefers and proceed to the front aisle.

Reaching the front I acknowledge the Great Gen Elson and his Beautiful wife. Bowing I move towards the Alter.

Now Standing in front of my fellow Citizens and Knights who have left us suddenly, I pause and bow my head at their coffins.

(RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Coffins

Reaching inside my pouch I take out 2 stones one for each of my Comrades. Each with a cross I have etched on them so Jah may know their faith. I then place them in the center of each casket.

(RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Pic3

Holding back my tears I kneel and say a prayer to my fallen mates.

I rise turn around and address My Brothers & Sisters,

Good Knights, Citizens of England I thank you for coming. I just want to say A few words before services are held.

SgtMoA Brusar was A true Knight. Giving all of himself to help others. He was always volunteering for any duties or tasks needed. A brave Man who recognized the threats at hand. He in fact purchased the very first sword I had forged. It saddens me deeply I can help him no more. He is truly missed.

Sgt Erandor was a quite man, but of great strength so you should know. Although he had just joined recently, his enthusiasm was very contagious. He sought the military way and wanted to make many good friends. It is sad he is apart from us now in body but in spirit We all are his friends and comrades forever.

What can I say to stop the hurt and pain from their sudden demise. The way they were taken from these great halls. I pray to Jah they were not met with treachery or mayhem.

But here we gather to Salute their service and I commend all who have came.

Thank You, LtCol AIsafe

Last edited by AIsafe on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Almogrief walked up to the podium and saluted Lieutenant Colonel AIsafe before saying "That was a great speech our great Lieutenant Colonel just gave us for his men, now General Elson would like to speak"
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:34 am

[occ:/ I am sorry, I was busy this 2 days and no able to post on time.]

Gen Elson walks up to the stages and before he could speak, some tear has drops now from the eyes sigh when he pass by the coffin.

He take a depth breath and say

"Dear honor knights of the Knight of Phoenix, may I humbly request you to stand up and remain silent for 1 mins. Let us together and prey for this 2 great warrior to rest in peace.
Their names shall remain in our heart."

Gen Elson step 1 step backward and lower his head.

Last edited by elson88 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:23 am

Standing she lowers her head to say a silent prayer in memorence of those that have fallen..
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:33 am

Elmix was standing silet when General was talking.

After he finsihed, Elmix lowered his head still beeing silent to say a silent prayer to show the last honour to brave Knights of Phoenix...
Back to top Go down
Helius
Marshal
Marshal
Helius

Number of posts : 637
RK Residence (County, Town) : Chester,Beeston
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:39 am

Helius stands slowly lowering his head and closes his eyes in prayer
Back to top Go down
NovaPhoenixx
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
NovaPhoenixx

Number of posts : 34
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Egremont
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:08 am

Says a silent prayer to the men. Nova hope that we lose no more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:03 am

Almogrief lowers his head in prayer
Back to top Go down
Luja
Captain
Captain
Luja

Number of posts : 1058
RK Residence (County, Town) : Devon,Chard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:14 am

Lowering his head Luja prayed for all the fallen soldiers,and for the ones still alive that Jah may protect them
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:58 am

Thinking out loud :

While I Bow in silence my prayers to Jah turn to thoughts of What I must do to find out the truth to what happened to these fine young men, their passing will not fade away while I still breath life.
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 am

After 1 minutes of silent, Gen Elson take 1 step forward and being to speak

"My fellow knights, ladies and gentlemen."

"Today we are here to pay our last respect to our lost comrade, SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor.

They was send out by KoP to join the 7th Division of NEA lead by Sir Collen, to go south and fight again the Reavers invasion. Few days later, we lost contact with them. We only able to recover their body on the road side and we totally have no clue what have happened to them.

Although I had not meet them in person but I do heard a lot from their commander that how responsibility they are. They willing to take out any mission and carry out any orders without fail. They are very loyal and honored member of our Knighthood.

I salute them."

Gen Elson stands to attention, his jaw clenched tight, and salutes, a single tear sliding down his firm visage.

After a few seconds, he continous to speak

As the men was found death in the mission while fighting against the Reavers, the High Council recognizes them as a man of courage, hereby promoted SgtMoA Brusar to 1st Lieutenant and Sgt Erandor to Sergent Major of the Army.

Their name will not be forget and will be written in the history of England. May them rest in peace"

Let us now call our Gen Wanfeng to conduct the last prayer for them.

He steps down and returns to his seat.

Last edited by elson88 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Padraig
Visitor
Padraig

Number of posts : 24
RK Residence (County, Town) : Chester, Beeston
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:29 am

I have been listening to all that is said in respectful silence from the back of the chapel. I knew these men not, but I keenly feel their loss and know that but for an act of Jah it could have been me.
Back to top Go down
jparsons16
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
jparsons16

Number of posts : 138
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cornwall, Fowey
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:17 am

As he listens to General Elson, jparsons thinks about what a tragedy this loss was.
Back to top Go down
wanfeng
Marshal
Marshal
wanfeng

Number of posts : 108
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Egremont

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 pm

It is always a sad time when one has to speak or pray in such a setting, as Wanfeng heard his name being mentioned by his old friend, he made his way to the front of the chapel...

Dearest Beloved,

We are gathered once again in this chapel to remember and bless our brethrens who have gone before us. Even as Ltc AiSafe has recounted, let us also take a moment now and pause for silent prayers, remembering before Jah these fine knights who gave themselves to protect England and her people...

Wanfeng bows his head and thank Jah for bringing these two knights into KoP. Though he's sadden with their lost but he knows that they are better off now with Jah.

After a moment of silence, he prayed.

O Jah! Almighthy and ever with us! We are indeed sad that our brethren has to leave us in such a circumstances. We pray now that even as we are about to commit their earthly bodies to their permanent resting place, they will be with You, at the place without suffering, amongst the ranks of our brethren who had gone before us to be with You.

Dear Jah, we pray for those of us who had trained and gone on duties with these two knights that You will bless our hearts. That memories of our training and working alongside one another will ever be cherished till we meet them again before You.

May You continue to allow us to feel Your comfort and presence, as we soldier on to defend our country.

Thank You Jah,
Amen.
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Gen Elson lower his head and repreat after Gen Wanfeng

"Amen"
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:27 pm

Bowing my head and finding comfort in Gen Wanfeng's words, I slowly raise my head to view all gathered here. Seeing every one's still in Respect I am so reminded why I first joined these Knights. The Unity we bring when called upon is overwhelming to me. I now feel my very soul is being touched by all in this room. Amen Brother ... Amen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Almogrief lowered his head in prayer as General Wanfeng spoke
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:25 am

Gen Elson turn his head to Lt-Col AISafe

"Get your men ready, it about time to send them off."
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:40 am

AIsafe stands and motions the Honor Detail to come forward.

Moving to Elson's side we Salute each and turn to enter the parlor where Brusar and Erandor lay. The Others quickly move around the caskets, all standing perfectly in place around the fallen Knights remains. I look to the good General and He nods.

"Knights Guards! Attention! Begin....March!"

They slowly and gracefully march from
the parlor, a slow dignified march to the cemetery. AIsafe looks
ahead, he holds his head high and with pride. Gen Elson marches beside
him, a lone drummer sounding a slow beat.

They slowly march out of the KoP Great Hall and down the road leading to
the compound, the sun shining brightly, the breeze warm and light. As
they approach the final resting place of their brother's in arms a
bagpipe begins to play a mournful tune.

They march to the grave site and step to the sides of the grave,
the honor detail laying the caskets on the supports laid out for it.

AIsafe and Elson stand to the side listening to the bagpipe play the music, when it stopped Elson hands AIsafe the men's medals and patches too lay alongside them in this journey.

AIsafe then stand to the side, his eyes heavy with moisture and his heart as heavy. He waits for the final, dreaded command.
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 pm

General Elson and his men bow to pay their last respect.

“Today, we shall send you to rest in peace, my friend”

He turns to the peoples and speaks

“Dear fellow noble knights, brother and sisters, ladies and gentlemen

Today is the departure of our brave warriors Lt Brusar and SgtMOA Erandor.

They shall be missed by everyone here. He was sent by Jah to protect our county and her peoples and their duties have not been done and their duty has not been discharged yet. We still need Jah to return them to us."

The brothers shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. For those whosoever liveth and believeth in Jah shall never die.

"Amen "

General Elson squats down and grasp a hand full of soil and throws it into the grave, on top of the casket .
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:46 pm

Standing quietly he listens and repeats

Amen
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:13 pm

AIsafe after starring at the graves A few minutes removes two flags of the KoP from inside his pouch, then reaches down inside each grave and places one on each casket slightly opening them. "I salute you my friends."

AIsafe then steps back and to the side, "Company! Dismissed!"

The honor detail marches away, slowly in formation. AIsafe stands at the head of the graves looking down into it. The men begin to cover the caskets with dirt, each shovel full A stab at his heart. He waits until the grave has been filled before turning to all gather and gives A final Salute to everyone knowing his buried Comrades lay in peace. Then nods to Elson and starts to head back to the compound.
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Walking up to the graves of such brave men, Proudy realises the honour he has to be part the KoP and present in the company of true heroes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor   (RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Memorial Service for SgtMoA Brusar and Sgt Erandor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next