Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)

Go down 
+20
elson88
lordrichy
Elmix
Moose
ChrisiusMaximus
Airborn1
arthur_loxley
Ownage184
StarKey
shamu
Teghanz
miniphoenix
Talisman
Luja
Aiiane
Salter of Stafford
AIsafe
Kenrich
Paddy
Falcie Norton
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcie Norton
Visitor
Falcie Norton

Number of posts : 210
RK Residence (County, Town) : Wiltshire, Winchester
Registration date : 2008-10-18

[RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Empty
PostSubject: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Falcie had put some directions at the entrance of the KoP barracks to make sure all diplomats and representatives could find their way to the doors of the Embassy Halls. There they would have to request the permission to gain access to those halls and offices.

Falcie patienty waited for the first ambassadors to arrive.

Last edited by Falcie Norton on Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paddy
Visitor
Paddy

Number of posts : 7
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cornwall, Barnstaple
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi Falcie

on behalf of the Blood Oath Brotherhood, I request entry to the Embassy
Back to top Go down
Falcie Norton
Visitor
Falcie Norton

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Welcome to the Embassy Paddy!
Back to top Go down
Kenrich
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
Kenrich

Number of posts : 55
RK Residence (County, Town) : Ludlow Stafford
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:27 am

Greetings,

I request admittance to the embassy halls, on behalf of myself Kenrich Capt of the Stafford Guard, and Also His Grace Duke of Stafford Salter

Thank you.

Kenrich
Capt. Stafford Guard
Back to top Go down
Falcie Norton
Visitor
Falcie Norton

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:01 pm

You are added Captain Kenrich, welcome to the embassy.

Thank you for the offer Shamu, but I think I will be fine.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Taking a walk on the grounds I see much stirring and activity outside the Embassies doors...Oh and I can see SgtM Falcie speaking with some guests... I wave too Him and say..Hello Sir, quite busy Ehh, looking good though very good. Let me know if you need any staff members alright !
Back to top Go down
Falcie Norton
Visitor
Falcie Norton

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Falcie smiled and saluted to General AIsafe. I will be fine for now, Sir. But I might need someone to help me once more people arrive. I will certainly let you know.
Back to top Go down
Salter of Stafford
Visitor

Number of posts : 6
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Bham
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:24 am

The Duke Strolled up to the Embassy Gatehouse .. followed by his small troop of Guards , nodding to the attendant;

"I am Duke Salter of Stafford , upon the announcement made in London the near day ago , i have come to apply mine and Captain Kenrich of Stafford names to the Roster of this Knightly Embassy as official Communiqués for Stafford . I also bring a few kegs of ale for the benefit of the Soldiers here .
Back to top Go down
Aiiane
Visitor

Number of posts : 260
RK Residence (County, Town) : Keswick, Cumberland
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Aiiane strode through the visitors area on her way to the inner offices to check on the days activities when she spied a familiar face.

"Greetings, Salter and welcome! I hope all is well in Stafford. It's been sometime since I've been home."
Back to top Go down
Salter of Stafford
Visitor

Number of posts : 6
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Bham
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:55 am

As the Duke was awaiting someone to get his pass , he he stood stunned as he heard a very familiar sound .. shocked he turned around and smiled as he saw his Friend and Ex-Duchess of Stafford ...

"oh my what a shock m'dear ! How have you been ?! .. tis been long since i have seen you ! Stafford is well , with a few legislative menaces the usual i might say . Aye .. i saw you and Gour pass my Manor in Birmingham some time ago , but i seemed to busy with Justice papers .. tis nice to see you again ! ."
Back to top Go down
Falcie Norton
Visitor
Falcie Norton

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:26 am

Falcie turns to the Duke of Stafford and bowed in front of him before handing him the key to his office. Welcome your Grace, I shall accompany you to your office if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Luja
Captain
Captain
Luja

Number of posts : 1058
RK Residence (County, Town) : Devon,Chard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:04 am

Luka knew of this embassy for a bit already,but he wasnt sure if he should apply since the county elections are near,he decided to at least prepare it,he was sure that he would get duke again,but not completely sure.

Greetings Stg. Major Falcie,i would like to request access to the embassy in the name of the Somerset Council,i will inform the captain also and i hope she will arrive soon.

Last edited by Luja on Sun May 17, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiiane
Visitor

Number of posts : 260
RK Residence (County, Town) : Keswick, Cumberland
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:07 am

Salter of Stafford wrote:
As the Duke was awaiting someone to get his pass , he he stood stunned as he heard a very familiar sound .. shocked he turned around and smiled as he saw his Friend and Ex-Duchess of Stafford ...

"oh my what a shock m'dear ! How have you been ?! .. tis been long since i have seen you ! Stafford is well , with a few legislative menaces the usual i might say . Aye .. i saw you and Gour pass my Manor in Birmingham some time ago , but i seemed to busy with Justice papers .. tis nice to see you again ! ."

Aiiane smiled warmly, "I do well, Your Grace and I am happy to hear that Stafford fares well also." A shadow crossed her face at the mention of Gour. "Yes, we did travel a good bit together for a while. He is......he has gone missing and I have not heard from him in many months. One can only hope that he is healthly and happy."

She saw Sgt Major Falcie return to offer to accompany Salter to his office. Aiiane reached out and touched his arm lightly, "It is good to see you. We may run into each other frequently here although I do spend a great deal of time in Cumberland."

With that, she turned and made her way to the reporting room to look over the days missives.
Back to top Go down
Talisman
Visitor

Number of posts : 11
RK Residence (County, Town) : Worcester, Hereford
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:45 am

Talisman approaches the doors of the embassy, looking around at the once familiar surroundings. Spotting the Sergeant Major, he makes his way over.

I am Talisman Zeewolfe, Knight Commander of the Worcester Guard, seeking admittance to this Embassy of yours.
Back to top Go down
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:10 am

I am Miniphoenix Duchess of Cumberland seeking entry to the Embassy.
Back to top Go down
Teghanz
Visitor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:59 am

Teghanz Zeewolfe, Duchess of Worcester, approaches the doors to the embassy. She smiles as she notices her husband among those waiting admittance. She takes his hand as she addresses SgtM Falcie.

Greetings Sir - I am also here seeking admittance to the Embassy.
Back to top Go down
Falcie Norton
Visitor
Falcie Norton

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:34 am

I shall accompany all three of you to the embassy, Welcome everyone! Falcie took everyone inside and brought them to their offices.
Back to top Go down
shamu
Visitor

Number of posts : 39
RK Residence (County, Town) : bridgewater, somerset
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:44 am

would like to request access to embassy also if it possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
StarKey
Marshal
Marshal
StarKey

Number of posts : 761
RK Residence (County, Town) : Alais, Languedoc, France
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:40 am

Private Shamu,

What diplomatic or official position do you hold to seek admittance into the embassy. A little more specificity if you please.
Back to top Go down
Ownage184
Visitor
Ownage184

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:47 am

Ownage walks in several seconds after his Duchess. She told him she would like him to keep security, but he denied her. That was all part of the plan, it was better she not know he was there, that way he could keep his presence secret.

He was unsure what to do when he got to the checkpoint...Speaking in a low voice he spoke to the guard...

"Let Falcie Norton know I am here. I request access to this halls as both Captain of Worcester and Sergeant of the KoP. This will allow me to keep tabs on my Duchess, and hear the information that pertains to me. But make sure he is the only one who is told, I do not need my cover to be blown..."

Stepping back he kept to the shadows to avoid being noticed, and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Talisman
Visitor

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Before turning to follow his wife and Falcie, Talisman notices a familiar looking shape in the shadows. His brother?

Nah, couldn't be. He'd be right out here with us, as Captain of the Worcester Guard.

Shrugging, the follows towards the embassy offices.
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley
Visitor

Number of posts : 3
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Coventry
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:17 am

Arthur_Loxley, Embassy Chamberlain of Stafford. Requesting access for myself and an ambassador who should be here shortly: Airborn1.

He is the official ambassador between Stafford and the Knights of Phoenix. May we have a beneficial and trusting friendship for years to come.
Back to top Go down
shamu
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:58 am

StarKey wrote:
Private Shamu,

What diplomatic or official position do you hold to seek admittance into the embassy. A little more specificity if you please.

i was on wiltshire embassy staff, and i do speak 5 languages, at last check. now on bridgewater town council as seceratry. and private gaurd for joshua norton
Back to top Go down
StarKey
Marshal
Marshal
StarKey

Number of posts : 761
RK Residence (County, Town) : Alais, Languedoc, France
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:18 am

Quote :
5 languages
Very impressive, that might come in handy should sea lanes ever open and the French decide to invade, that is if French is one of those languages you speak. Smile
Back to top Go down
shamu
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:09 am

french,german, russian, spanish, and just finished farsi.

am i worthy of entrance? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)   [RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP] The doors to the Embassy (request access here)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: The Archives :: Public Offices :: Visitor's Lounge-
Jump to: