Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<RP> WOS shown up>

Go down 
+18
Draco
Elmix
biggumbo
Luja
Merlyna
hunter0
smudgesmith
Dramic
elson88
Braxton
Joker29lv
Proudy
Bistro
miniphoenix
Helius
AIsafe
Sheal231
Athorgate
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Athorgate
Visitor
Athorgate

Number of posts : 4
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sherwood forest
Registration date : 2009-01-27

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:01 am

The cold frosty air bit deeply into his lungs as he leaned into the thick neck of his mount and rode with all speed deeper and deeper towards the KoP stronghold. A fierce feral grin splashed across his face as the huge ramparts rose into the air. The KoP were nothing if not grand in their plans. He chuckled a little and thought ahead, this should be a good old time indeed. Willow never knew he was coming, a little surprise for her on this day, and the faces of the rest of the knights would be worth a look too. He shook his head a little and spurred the mighty warhorse to greater speeds. Making straight for the open gates and the courtyard behind them he rode like a madman into the center of the stronghold, the one place he should, and if he had any common sense, would not be, but a man in love will always do the least expected.

Pulling hard on the reigns, the huge beast rears up and Athorgate springs off the mount, landing in a roll and rising to his feet before the shocked gazes of the door men. He swaggers boldly to the doors, a mischievous gin on his face and his arms swinging calmly at his sides. Still to awe struck to as much as offer the most meager of challenges to the bold wolf, he enters the warm hall and stops just inside the doors.

A fancifully dressed man is on stage offering his congratulations to those who have moved up the ranks of this order, calling their names and offering accolades for a job well done. Athorgate snickers loud enough for most of the hall to hear him and strides a couple of steps into the light, sweeping off his hat and offering a low bow to those looking, "Aye, a job well done. Though I fear the level of expectations are greatly decreasing these past few months, but far be it from me to question your requirements for I am here for one purpose. Willow!"

Athorgate rise back to his standing position and grins across the sea of shocked and outraged faces. He thought as he seem the burning eyes and clenched fists "This may not have been the smartest thing I have done, but damn what an entrance!" He scans the audience for Willow, fully expecting an arrow to fly towards him at any second.

(OOC: Alright guys, this is for fun and to add a little excitement to this event. No need to get all mean and savage. Let's have a little fun Okay?)
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

Number of posts : 490
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Gloucester
Registration date : 2007-09-11

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:31 am

The ring of metal on metal rung out as Sheal drew his sword at the man's entrance. "Looks like we have a free pelt. How nice of it to deliver itself to us..." he mumbled under his breath.

"Who are you?" he calls to the man who just entered. "And what business do you have here?"

(And btw, how the crap did he get an account on here? lol)
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:54 am

Aise hears the commotion near the Hall doors and quickly move towards it...

Seeing Major Sheal face to face with the intruder and his Sword drawn, I hurry to his left side. Then speak too this dusty foul smelling whoever or whatever it is...

You, Halt right there. Less you wish to be carried out in A pine Box.

State your business and then hightail it out, your foul smell will not be tolerated in these Halls.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Looking at this foul smelling thing I think screw this...

BGen Helius, Please assist the good Major in helping to throw this thing out I can't stomach the smell any longer.
Back to top Go down
Helius
Marshal
Marshal
Helius

Number of posts : 637
RK Residence (County, Town) : Chester,Beeston
Registration date : 2007-10-25

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Helius was making his way to the podium when he heard the comotion in the entrance of the hall...
He turned to see the wolf walk in ...
He smiled as he heard The Generals order...
Gladly sir we will have him removed...

with a quick gesture to approach he signalled his men and speaking in a soft voice ...
lads Remove the "gentleman" from these halls immediately before I desecrate this sanctuary with his blood....oh and do make sure to remove that Harlot as well...

His ice cold eyes fixed on her.

OCC: we accept visitors from all colours of the spectrum, we welcome visitors as this area is opened to all, But we do not take too kindly to godmodding nor to a show of disrespect. thank you
Back to top Go down
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-10-22

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Mini watched in surprise as Athorgate strode in as if he owned the place. As he stood on the podium and talked smack, she smiled. At first a little chuckle then grew into a hearty laugh. She would have assisted the others in throwing him out, except she found him amusing and couldn't seem to stop laughing to find the strength to move from her chair. The only thing Mini could do was give a round of applause for the evening's entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Bistro
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Bistro

Number of posts : 26
RK Residence (County, Town) : County Palatine of Chester, Beeston
Registration date : 2008-04-30

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Bistro stood quickly and was there in a moment. His orders were clear and needed no elaberation... the "gentleman" was to be removed and he would do so swiftly...
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Proudy rose from his seat. Nodding to the others of his platoon to follow, he made his way over toward the intruder. His hand resting on his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Joker29lv
Visitor
Joker29lv

Number of posts : 16
RK Residence (County, Town) : County palatine of Lancaster, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-11-11

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Who would want to fight with sir Proudy and his men?
He must be insane!
Back to top Go down
Braxton
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice

Number of posts : 43
RK Residence (County, Town) : keswick, cumberland
Registration date : 2007-12-09

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Braxton is outraged at the disruption to this important event. Seeing many knights moving to intercept the interloper, braxton thinks another manuever is called for.

He motions to Snowlynx and a few other knights sitting at his table. He strides through the kitchen entrance, pausing to borrow a butcher's knife on the way. Exiting through the servant's entrance, Braxton motions to the others to follow.

"Come on, let's block his retreat!! To the gate!!"

Braxton also wants to make sure the man is acting alone. The foolhardy man at the front could just be a diversion for a more dangerous threat.
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:56 am

While on the stage, Gen Elson heard a noise coming from the floor. He look down and saw a stranger among the knight. He was even more stun when he see his WOS tattoo on his shoulder.

"A WOS dare to walk into our barrack? what a gut he had"

He immediately signal his men to cool down

"let him go, Major Sheal, Maybe he is here to surrender and give himself up
Laughing "

He turn to stranger and speak <Athorgate >

"Who are you? what are you here for?

<OCC: your a/c is banned but if you want to have some RP fun, we are pleased to open a threat for you. However, kindly do no interrupt our ceremony as our barrack are fully guarded and there is no way you can access the hall. Thank you.">
Back to top Go down
Dramic
Captain
Captain
Dramic

Number of posts : 210
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Preston
Registration date : 2008-04-14

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:41 am

I am wondering how on earth we would even allow a wolf to run in on our ceremony... especially alive Laughing
Back to top Go down
smudgesmith
Visitor
smudgesmith

Number of posts : 83
RK Residence (County, Town) : An Gort, Ireland < Ftw
Registration date : 2008-02-11

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:08 am

smudge spots a comition going on so downs the rest of his pint and walks towards the fray. but remebeing the heavy tankard in his hand he throws it at the figure showering everyone nearby in booze

Down in front there laddie! some of us want to wacth this! he shouted to noone in particular
Back to top Go down
smudgesmith
Visitor
smudgesmith

Number of posts : 83
RK Residence (County, Town) : An Gort, Ireland < Ftw
Registration date : 2008-02-11

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:14 am

OOC: Athorgate asked me to poost the following Smile

Quote :
Sir, my apologies for disrupting the ceremony, but following good RP that is where I would show up to. I only wish to finish the RP with Willow and leave, of course with a little excitment, but I don;t mean to cause to much trouble, well maybe a little. I agree that when the RP is over my account be banned there, that is to be expected. I also agree that Smudge can post this, and that I will never return. I only ask for a fair RP, no GOdmodding, no killing me or Willow, and that we canget away in time.
Athorgate
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:57 am

Sheal sheathes his sword but keeps his hand on the hilt. It won't be the first time it's tasted wolf blood if it comes to that.

(So is he still around for the RP or do we just...assume he disappeared? lol)
Back to top Go down
hunter0
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
hunter0

Number of posts : 182
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-08-15

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 am

hunter stands with his hand on his hilt and strides a bit closer to the intruder watching him intently and ready to attack in a second if necessary
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:23 am

sick of waiting for the intruder to act, Proudy comes up behind him and pins his arms behind his back. '' Time for you to leave neighbour!'' says Proudy. One of the others disarms the man as he begins to walk him outside. '' Someone grab the woman!'' he yells to the others. He walks him to the front of the castle with the other knights close behind and when he come to the drawbridge over the moat he stops. '' It was a brave thing you did coming here.... dont make that mistake again!'' he whispers in the mans ear. Then with a gentle shove he pushes the man off the drawbridge down into the moat. SPLASH! '' And stay out !'' yells Proudy as his fellow knights laugh at the soaking man who has swam to shore .
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:42 am

(Slight godmodding in that post proudy...lol)
Back to top Go down

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:32 am

But this is our forum Sheal...we can godmod all we want...lol
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:31 am

Your right of course! lol!

But he did make it hard by not continueing the story, thought I would finish it off with one post.... godmoding and all! Razz
Back to top Go down
Merlyna
Visitor
Merlyna

Number of posts : 32
RK Residence (County, Town) : Hereford, Worcester
Registration date : 2008-04-17

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:38 pm

elson88 wrote:

<OCC: your a/c is banned but if you want to have some RP fun, we are pleased to open a threat for you. However, kindly do no interrupt our ceremony as our barrack are fully guarded and there is no way you can access the hall. Thank you.">

(ooc ~ Kinda hard to RP when he's been banned. /ooc)
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:19 am

lol. well i like the ending so it works for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Eilan wrote:
elson88 wrote:

(ooc ~ Kinda hard to RP when he's been banned. /ooc)

OCC: Ok, we can start the RP. I lift his ban but he can either start a new threat of continuous the current one.
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Ok Mr. Wolf guy, Im ready to change my storyline if you want to keep going? or can you somehow turn it around as is? (I would love to seee how? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Athorgate
Visitor
Athorgate

Number of posts : 4
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sherwood forest
Registration date : 2009-01-27

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:40 pm

OOC: Dang straight I wanna finish this!! And Proudly, nice bit of Modding there, but that will not do. I would ask that the posts since I was....shall we say "frozen" disregarded and we start from a little bit before, say around Mr. Smudge throwing a beer mug at me. I also request that the person I came here to get be allowed to post for this as well, would make for a boring RP with the object of my desire here now wouldn't it?

If we can do that, and have all these foolish OOC post taken to a different thread, we can have some fun at last. *winks and nudges the Gen* Seems a few people have been following this, let have a laugh shall we Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<RP> WOS shown up> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <RP> WOS shown up>   <RP> WOS shown up> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<RP> WOS shown up>
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: The Archives :: Public Offices :: Visitor's Lounge-
Jump to: