Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Constitution Parts I & II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

New Constitution Parts I & II Empty
PostSubject: New Constitution Parts I & II   New Constitution Parts I & II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:19 am

Chapter 1 - Name

This knight order shall be “The Knights of Phoenix” hereinafter referred to as KoP

Chapter 2 - Purpose

i) The KoP, is an English Army that is formed to protect our mother land, her towns and her peoples.

ii). The KoP will follow her own leadership and pledge our services to The Country, The King and The people of England.

iii). The KoP also may provide support to the National English Army, County Forces and other law-abiding knights group that have the same objective of safeguard and protect our lands and citizens.

Chapter 3 - Membership

#1 Requirement

i) A member must be a permanently resident of England, having been born into England or have been residing in England for at least three months, shall be eligible to apply and become a KoP Knight.

ii) The person must not have any serious criminal record with any town or county within England.

iii) Beside point (i) & (ii), there are no other special requirements. Even level 0 can and is encouraged to join KoP.

#2. Application

i) The application shall be made in a prescribed form in the KoP forum.

ii) The application form shall contain such information, as the Manpower’s Officers deem necessary

#3. Approval of Membership

i) A interview shall be conducted by the Manpower’s Officers appointed by High Council.

ii) The complete interview shall be posted in the Manpower’s Officers for review.

iii) Upon the stats report received by the Chief Manpower Officer or Chief Admin, the knight shall be allowed to enter the barrack and report for duty.

iv) The new knight must pledge in the training office.

#4. Responsibilities of Member

i) The member must read, sign, and adhere to this charter; it’s amendments and attachments. Any member that breaches the terms of this charter will be punished accordingly.

ii) All members must assist in the achievement of the objectives of KoP

iii) All members must safeguard the interests of KoP as well as adhere to the order given by his Commander, Knight Council and High Council. They must also abide by all decisions of the High Council

iv) All members must remain contact at all time with their commanding officer even in the events that they are on a mission that are not carry out by KoP.

v) In the events of that member wish to carry out any mission/order NOT undertake by KoP, they must first receive a leave of absence from their commanding officer.

vi) Members must wear the crest/signature/banner or text of the KoP at all times. Any medals/awards received may be worn at any time, at the discretion of the member.

vii) All members who wear our crest/signature/banner or text are responsible for their conduct at all times.

#5. Expulsion, Suspension And Cessation of Membership

i) The conduct of any member shall be considered by the Commander, The Knight Council and The High Council at its meeting(s) if such a Member

i(a) has willfully refused or failed to comply with or observe of the provisions of the Constitution of KoP

i(b) has willfully refused or failed carry our or follow any orders issue be the Commander or The Knight Council or The High Council

i(c) has refused to abide by a decision of the Knight Council or High Council

i(d) has been convicted of any criminal offence such as Betrayal & Traitorousness, Treason or Robbery or Assault

i(e) not longer resident of England as state in the requirement.

i(f) has tender the resignation to KoP

ii) If a soldier is expelled from the KoP, he/she may not re-apply again for 2 months.

iii) If a soldier is readmitted into the KoP after expulsion or resignation, he/she will NOT have his rank prior to his expulsion or resignation. The high council will review the case and assign an appropriate rank.

Chapter 4 – High Council

#1 The Access

i ) Only Senior Officer (Knight Commander and above) are allow to enter the High Council room.

ii) The High Council may invite any person with the rank Lieutenant and above to enter the High Council room as observer by full consensus (all must agree)

#2 The Voting Procedures

i) Only Under Marshal and above will be given a voting right in the High Council Room

ii) If agree by all voting members, The High council from time to time may allow a non-voting member who has access to the room to vote on a certain issue.

iii) Unless otherwise state in the constitution, policy / decision / order shall be pass by simple majority votes.

#3 The Removal of High Council Member

i) The High Council member shall be removed from the office if they committed the following crime:

i(a) Betrayal & Traitorousness to Country,The Peoples and KoP
i(b) Treason to The King, Country and her Peoples
i(c) Robbery or Assault
i(d) Willfully refuse or failed to comply the KoP Constitution.
i(e) Willfully refuse or failed to carry out order issue by The High Council
i(d) Refuse to abide by a decision of The High Council

ii) A High Council member can be removed by a Non Confident vote on the following reason

ii(a) Abuse of power
ii(b) Neglect of duties
ii(c) breach of KoP code of conduct

#4 Procedure of a Non Confident Vote.

#4-1: Discussions

Any Knight Council member may open a thread for Petition to remove a High Council member in the Knight Council. Reason and evident (if any) must be given to support his petition.

The thread shall remain 72 hrs.

If there is another 5 officers sign and support the petition, a vote shall be open

#4-2: Calling for Votes

Any knight council member can call for a vote after the 72 hour discussion period and obtain at least another 5 officers signature.

# 3: Voting process

The thread for voting will be marked with [Vote] and the name of the proposal.

The proposal will be clearly and accurately written from the discussion thread.

The Poll will have three options: Aye, Against and Abstain.

All Votes will remain open 72 hours. Ballots handed in after this period are not counted.

Votes are considered passed if there are more than 75% of officers indicate that they want that High Council Member to be removed.

The TGM will declare the item is passed or defeated to officially close the vote, no later than 24 hours after the 72 hour voting period has ended and publish in the Announcement thread in the Operation Room.

If the TGM is unable to post, the Chief Manpower Officer or person designated by High Council, will post the vote results.

Chapter 5 – The Knight Council

#1 Knight Council seats

i) All officers (Senior Knight and above) will be given a seat in the Knight Council.

ii) Other personal that is holding the position of Company Commander but are not an officer will also be allow to enter the room and have a seat.

iii) The High Council may declined entrance or remove any person from this room as state in Chapter 5 #3.

#2 The Voting Procedures

i) All personal who have the room access will be given a voting right in the Knight Council

ii) Unless otherwise state in the constitution, an order / decision shall be pass by simple majority votes

#3 The Removal of a Knight Council Member

i) The Knight Council member shall be removed from the office if they committed the following crime

i(a) Betrayal & Traitorousness to Country, The Peoples and KoP
i(b) Treason to The King, Country and her Peoples
i(c) Robbery or Assault
i(d) Willfully refuse or failed to comply the KoP Constitution.
i(e) Willfully refuse or failed to carry out order issue by The High Council
i(d) Refuse to abide by a decision of The High Council

ii) A Knight Council member can be removed by the High Council on the following reason

ii(a) Abuse of power
ii(b) Neglect of duties
ii(c) breach of KoP code of conduct

Chapter 6 - Code of Conduct

#1. As Knights of the Phoenix

i) We must always be gentlemanly/lady-like, yet not failing in our duty.

ii) We must uphold the dignity of all men and women, remembering that all of us are born free and are equals in dignity and rights.

iii) We shall at no time act outrageously, commit murder or be cruel in any ways to man or beast.

iv) We shall respect and defend the rights of all men and women to hold and practice religious beliefs other than our own.

v) We shall not take part in any quarrel, but at all times support the lawful rights of all men and women.

vi) We must be honourable in all things by knowing and doing what is good, not evil.

vii) We must be of modest demeanour and shall not seek worship of ourselves.

viii) We must seek out any Quests that lead to the protection of the oppressed and never failing in our Charity, Fidelity, and the Truth.

ix) We must speak evil of no man. A slanderous tongue brings shame and disgrace to an Honourable Knight. A Knight’s word is his bond.

x) We must never betray a trust of confidence given to us by our brother/sister Knight.

xi) We must so order our life that by our contribution, the people of the world may hope to live together in greater peace and tolerance.

xii) We shall not ask any other knight to leave another knight order or military group just to join us. We would rather an invitation be made, but never forced, knowing that those invited are men and women of honour and will stand to serve England according to the values we uphold.

xiii) We must uphold all laws of our town, county and country.

Chapter 7 - The Rank and The Oath

#1 - The Enlisted

• Squire
• Sergeant
• Knight Apprentice
• Knight

The Oath (must be taken when entered the KoP barrack and on every new rank received)

I, Your Name Here , On this day forth do solemnly swear:

To pledge my allegiance to England, and to her people, and to my fellow Knights.

To render my life to defend and protect England and her citizens.

To Uphold and Honor the Charter of the Knights of the Phoenix.

To carry out any order given to me by my commanding officer of the Knights of the Phoenix.

#2 - The Officer

• Senior Knight
• Lieutenant
• Captain

i) must withdraw memberships from other Knights Groups, except the NEA and my own county forces

ii) In case of conflict in orders, must willing to follow KoP orders in hand first.

iii) The Officer other must be taken before his received the new rank

The Officer Oath

I, Your Name Here , On this day forth do solemnly swear:

To dedicate myself to the Knights of The Phoenix.

I withdraw memberships from any Knights Groups, except the NEA and my own county forces.

In case of conflict in orders, my main priority will be to always follow KoP orders in hand first.

#3 - The Senior Officer

• Knight Commander
• Under Marshal
• Marshal
• Seneschal
• The Grand Master

i) must withdraw memberships from other Knights Groups, except the NEA and my own county forces

ii) must willing to lead the KoP and always carry out koP orders without fail.

iii) The Officer other must be taken before his received the new rank

The Senior Officer Oath

I, Your Rank and Name Here , On this day forth do solemnly swear:

I pledge my Loyalty to serve with the KOP High Council and always uphold my orders in hand from the KoP

I will act with Impartiality and Fairness in dealing with all Command, Disciplinary and Merit actions toward my fellow Knights whom I am entrusted with to Lead and Direct

Chapter 8 - Command Structure

#1 - Chain of Commands is as follow (in order as follows)

The KoP is being lead by a group of people, who are appointed as The High Councilors. The High Council will be supported by The Knight Council

New Constitution Parts I & II KoPFlowChart-1

The Knight Council will be in charge of all Military Action, Policy & Logistic issue.

#2 - The Army

- Regional Commander (North & South)
- Division Commander Every 2 ~ 3 Company - assistant to Regional Commander)
- Company Commander ( Every 2 ~ 3 Platoon)
- Platoon Commander (Every 5 - 8 men)

#2-1 - Regional Commander (RCO - appoint by High Council)

- must be a senior officer (A Marshal if possible)
- must able to carry out any order / task given to him/her, and take it as The First and Priority Duty.
- must be active in game and forum.
- appointment last for 3 month subject to review by High Council
- report and direct all activity happened in the region.

#2-2 - Division Commander (DCO - appoint by High Council)

- must be an officer (Senior officer)
- must be dedicate to KOP and prepared to carry out duties at all time
- assist Regional Commander
- report his men state to High council
- appointment subject to review by High Council every 3 month.

#2-3. Company Commander (CC - appointment by Council)

- must hold at least the rank of Knight or above.
- must dedicate yourself to KOP and prepare to carry out duty at all time
- assist Division Commander
- training and collect state
- performance will be review by Knight Council every 3 month.

#2-4 - Platoon Commander - (PC - appointment by DC)

- must hold at least the rank of Sergeant or above.
- must dedicate yourself to KOP and prepare to carry out duty at all time
- recommendation must be made by CC
- assist Company Commander
- carry out day to day military action.
- responsibility for his men

#2-5 - Department (in charge by The Core Member)

- Quartermaster in lieu of Supply Chain
- Communication
- Manpower's
- Training
- other

Last edited by AIsafe on Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

New Constitution Parts I & II Empty
PostSubject: Part II   New Constitution Parts I & II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 am

Chapter 9 - Promotion

#1 - Promotions

i) To be promoted in KoP, certain criteria setup in the Chapter 10 the KoP Constitution must be must be met.

ii) Having meeting these criteria setup in the Chapter 10 of the KoP Constitution, it doesn’t guarantee that a Knight will warrants a promotion.

iii) Promotion of Knights must be recommended by your immediate supervising Knight, how well you perform in KoP will directly affect this recommendation.

iv). On the recommendation by KoP Commanders and Officers, the KoP High Council and /or The Knight Council will decide on the promotions to be given.

v) For Under Marshal and above, you must be willing to follow the orders of KOP even if the order conflicts against the NEA or county militia. There is no logic that a high ranking officers are not obeying to carry out the order. If you can't, than you should not accept that rank

vi) For Senior Knight to Captain, you are required to carry out order that are given to you by KOP unless you apply for exemption, in the event that you are also carrying a duty from NEA / County forces.

vii) All officer or senior officers must withdraw their membership form other knight group except the NEA and County Forces before they received their rank.

viii) For the Enlisted, you may apply to join another private military group (This does not apply to NEA and county forces) provided that you notify the High Council of KOP. Failing to do so may result being remove from KOP. Also you will not be promoted to Officer level unless you prepare to give up the membership of other knight group.

Chapter 10 - Criteria for Ranks of KoP Soldiers

#1 - The Criteria are set as follow

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_Squire
(SQ)Squire
-None(starting rank)

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_Sergeant
(SGT)Sergeant
-Have served the order for atleast 30 days as the Squire for a chosen knight and get approved by him
-Have atleast 20 strength
-Carry atleast a shaft

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_ApprenticeKnight
(KA)Knight Apprentice
-Have served the order for atleast 90 days
-Will get the ability to view the Knight Council

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_Knight
(K)Knight
-Have served the order for atleast 150 days
-Complete a test about ingame groups and ingame fighting mechanisms
-Will get the ability to post on the Knight Council

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_SeniorKnight
(SK)Senior Knight
-Have served the order for atleast 210 days
-Complete a test about KoP code of conduct

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_ProvincialMaster
(LT)Lieutenant
-Have served the order for atleast 270 days

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_KnightCommander
(CPT)Captain
-Have served the order for atleast 330 days

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_RegionalMaster
(KC)Knight Commander
-Have served the order for over a year

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_UnderMarshal
(UM)Under Marshal
-Have served as an assistant to a marshal and get approved by him
-Will get the ability to be appointed a seat on the High Council

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_Marshal
(M)Marshal

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_Seneschal
(SE)Seneschal(Second in command) - Only one at a time!
-Get chosen by The Grand Master and then approved by the High Council

New Constitution Parts I & II Th_TheGrandMaster
(TGM)The Grand Master - Only one at a time!
-Get elected by the High Council

#1-2 - Warrant to Promotion
Having meeting these criteria doesn’t guarantee that a Knight will warrants a promotion.

#1-3 - Approval of Promotions
All promotion will be subject to approval by either Council or High Council

Chapter 11 - Promotion Procedure - As Amended

#1 For Non-Commanding Officer (NCO)

i) promotion can be done in any time and may not have to wait for the Monthly Promotion.

ii) The Direct Commander will make a recommendation and ask The Councilor the grant a promotion

iii) Only maximum of 2 rank promotion are allow at 1 time and no promotion will be granted within 14 days of the last promotion

#2 For Officer (Senior Knight to Captain)

i) Promotion can only be done during the promotion ceremony

ii) Only maximum of 1 rank promotion are allow at 1 time and no promotion will be granted within 14 days of the last promotion

iii) The Direct Commander or any High Councilor shall make a proposal in the Knight Council room and it must be seconded by another officer.

iv) The proposal shall be open for discussion for 72 hrs.

iv) If there is no objection, the promotion shall be grant

v) If there is an objection, a voting must be called and at least 1/3 of
the voting members in the Knight Council must vote to make a quorum.

vi) 75% of the vote must be "consent" in order for the promotion to be approved.

#3 For Senior Officer (Knight Commander to Marshal)

i) promotion can only be done during the promotion ceremony.

ii) Only maximum of 1 rank promotion are allow at 1 time and no promotion will be granted within 14 days of the last promotion

iii) High Councilor shall make a proposal in the High Council room and it must be seconded by another High Council.

iv) The proposal shall be open for discussion for 72 hrs.

v) If there is no objection, the promotion shall be grant

vi) If there is an objection, a voting must be called and all the voting members in the Knight Council must vote to make a quorum.

vii) 75% of the vote must be "consent" in order for the promotion to be approved.

#4 For Seneschal and The Grand Master

i) Promotion can only be done during the promotion ceremony

iii) High Councilor shall make a proposal in the High Council room and it must be seconded by another High Council.

iv) The Grand Master will discuss within themselve and a secret ballat may be call.

Chapter 12 - Merit System

#1 - Merit Point

i) Merit points will be recommended by the Division Commander or Company Commander, awarded by Merit & Grievance Committee after approved by
council.

ii) Patrolling/escort: 1 merit per patrol or travel in carrying out a mission

iii) Revolts/Counter revolts: 2 merit points for every successful authorized revolt/counter-revolt

iv) KoP Treasury and Granary: 1 merit point for every £10 of IG Money / Food / Weapon / Armour / Supplies to KoP.

v) Recruitment: 1 merit point for every 2 members recruited to the KoP

vi) Extra Services: 1 merit point for any other services / mission rendered to the KoP at the request by Commanders / Officers. (E.g. Defense the city)

#2. De-Merit Points

i) De-Merit points will be recommended by the Division Commander or
Commander Commander, awarded by Merit & Grievance committee after
approved by council.

ii) Below are instances that warrant a demerit point
a) Insubordination
a) Bad behaviour
a) Failure to report

iii) Any soldier can appeal to the high council and GOA for review of demerit points awarded.

iv) In the case of insubordination or unnecessary hatred towards officers, the soldier will be brought before a court-martial administrated by the high council.

v) If the high council does not deem the soldier worthy of service in the KoP, he/she will be removed instantly and stripped of his/her rank. However, the soldier can make a final appeal to the GOA for review.

vi) If a soldier is expelled from the KoP, he/she may not re-apply again for 2 months.

vii) If a soldier is readmitted into the KoP after expulsion, he/she will NOT have his rank prior to his expulsion. The high council will review the case and assign an appropriate rank.

viii) If a soldier fails to submit his stats to his Commander, a warning letter will be sent to him or her asking for the stats to be file within 3 days. After the warning letter, the Commander is required to put the name in Commander’s Report for failure to report.

ix) If the same soldier fails to file his stats within 3 days after receiving the
warning letter. The Commander will refer the case to the Merit Committee and a demerit point will be given to the solider if he or she does not have a valid reason. A PM from the Merit Committee asking him or her to report with reason(s) to explain why there was a failure to report on his/her part.

x) If the same soldier fails to respond to the Merit Committee, he or she will be deemed as inactive and the Commander will not be required to put his/her name in the Commander’s Report in future.

xi) Any inactive soldiers can re-apply to return to KoP but application is subjected to the High Council’s approval, and VII will be applied to him or her.

Chapter 13 - Offenses and Punishment

#1. Offenses are considered in three states: Light, Medium and Heavy

i) Light Offenses - Neglect of Duty

- Failure to report to Roll Call or Stat reporting,
- Failure to carry out an assigned Order within our Ranks
- Improper conduct in Public
- Drunk and or Disorderly in Public
- Disrespect to citizens or fellow Knights
- Committing a crime in Country less then Murder or Treason

ii) Medium Offenses - Willful Neglect of Duty

- Insubordination, Direct defiance of carrying out an Order
- Slander or Verbal abuse

iii) Heavy Offences, Contempt of Duty

- Murder
- Treason
- Espionage
- During war time all offenses will be considered heavy offense

#2. Punishment is divided in 3 levels: Light, Medium and Heavy

i) Light Punishment

- De-merit points
- De-recommendation for promotion

ii) Medium Punishment

- Demotion
- Heavy De-merit pointing

iii) Heavy Punishment

- Heavy Demotion
- Dishonorable Discharge

Checked in Place. 29 June 1456
Back to top Go down

New Constitution Parts I & II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: The Archives :: Public Offices :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: