Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{RP} A Visitor Arrives

Go down 
+6
l.morningstern
elson88
Tastie
trey22
correus
Loren Soth
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loren Soth
Visitor

Number of posts : 11
RK Residence (County, Town) : Galloway, Drummore
Registration date : 2008-02-13

{RP} A Visitor Arrives Empty
PostSubject: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:58 am

His pony trudges tiredly along the road to the new offices of the esteemed KOP. Long has the days been since his last trip to these halls, and he does so with mild trepidation. The lone warrior astride the mount sits slightly slumped over for the road has been long and tiring, but he knew that this was a most important message and mission for him to complete. The whispers had gone on long enough.

Approaching the new hall he smiles, ever has the KOP been a true beacon of functionality and this new head quarters is no exception. Stopping the tired mount a few long paces fro the main gate he sits and pulls him self to his full height and girth. Pulling his shoulders back proudly he calls to the gate,"Greetings, I come for an audience with General Elson, I am Loren Soth Mortimer, Field Marshall of the Royal Scottish Army, I would seek a word or two with him at his earliest convenience if at all possible."

A gentle mist begins to fall as Loren sits tall and straight in his saddle and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
correus
Visitor
correus

Number of posts : 396
RK Residence (County, Town) : Worcester, Evesham
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:08 am

As he works at his desk, Correus hears a voice call out. Shaking his head, surelly not! Can it possably be? Rising and stepping to the window overlooking the gate, Correus gazes down on the mounted man. After a few moments, he turns and goes to the gate. Guards! Open the Gate! Walking up to the man, Correus can't help but smile. It is indeed You my Old Friend and Mentor. Honored Sir, You are Allways welcome in these old halls. Guards, see to his needs and care for his mount. I would be Honored if you would join me in my office Good Loren Soth. At your convenience of course. Reaching up, Correus presents his hand. It is So good to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Loren Soth
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:23 am

Loren shakes the offered hand of his long time friend Correus, "To long has it been sinse last me spoke my friend, it is very good to see you once more." Loren slides from the saddle and dusts himself off, the now sticky mess smears across his clothes.

"Of course I will come to your office, but first I need to clean my self up, these long trails make for dirty traveling these days." Loren laughs and walks to the building with Correus and takes in the new facility. "I must say, the place looks amazing, great work you've all done here."
Back to top Go down
correus
Visitor
correus

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:28 am

Please make yourself at Home here Sir. With your permission, I will ask Lady Tasite to join us when you are ready. Surelly, Our Honorable Elsons Wife, Can speak for him. A trully Honorable Lady she is. Guard, please ask Lady Tasite to join us, at her leisure of course. And make sure Our Honered Guest has ALL his needs taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Loren Soth
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:12 pm

Loren chuckles lightly and shakes his head, "No need for such treatment, I am but a soldier as each here, there is no need for anything special, just a warm room and a place to get presentable, that is more than enough for me."

They continue to walk on, "Lady Tasite is here? That is good to hear also, far to long has it been since we last spoke, how quickly the time and leagues pass between friends." Loren sighs, "You say she speaks for Gen Elson? I hope no ill has befallen then man, it would cause me much grief to hear such things." Loren's face can not hide his concern.
Back to top Go down
trey22
Senior Knight
Senior Knight
trey22

Number of posts : 213
RK Residence (County, Town) : hereford,worcester
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:14 pm

Welcome back loren, correus has told me great stories about you. Its an hour to finally meet you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loren Soth
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:21 pm

"Greeting my good man, I fear Correus may be building me up to standards far to high for me to fulfill." Loren laughs heartily and clasps the man on the shoulder.

"Better we share an ale or ten and talk, you will find me a common man like everyone else around here."
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

Number of posts : 308
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:56 pm

As Tastie was putting some of Elson paper away when the Guard step in then office. Look up Tastie said I'm sorry but Elson is not here right now. Can I take a message. He salutes and says the message if for you Lady Tastie. Me really, Ok then what is it. General Correus as ask that you join him and Loren Soth. Did you say Loren. Yes Ma'am I did.

Well then lead the way!

Tasite follow the Guard until she hears Loren and General Correus. Thank you I got it form here. Guard my husband is in the sleeping quarters. Go tell him that Loren Soth is here. Stepping into the room, a very big smile come over her face. I'm not sure if I should slug you or hug you. she says to him. Moving closer to him she stand there looking her friend. Giggle she give him a hug. I so very happy to see you. I hope things are well with you and that your journey was a bad one.
Back to top Go down
correus
Visitor
correus

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Laughing, Correus ushers everone into the office and offers them seats. Pouring a glass of brandy for Loren and Tasite, Cor takes a seat. Tell us Good Sir, why do you Grace us with your presence?
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Taking a seat. No thank you General she smiles and rubs her stomach. Just water if you have some. Then looking at Loren. Yes please tell us what set you on such a long journey here.
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:12 pm

*Knock*

The guard come into the room and salute to Gen Elson.

"Maj Tasite want me to inform you that Sir Loren Soth had arrived. She asked you to join them in the meeting room."

"What, did you mention Loren Soth Shocked What a surprise. It has been quite some time I last seen him."

Put on his uniform quickly, he rush to the meeting room.

*Salute to everyone*

"Hello Loren Soth" *Hug him*

"How are you my friends? you know how I miss you" He take a glass of brandy from Maj Tastie and proproal a toast

"For our friendship and good health."

*Signal eveyone to take a sit*
Back to top Go down
correus
Visitor
correus

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:52 am

Winking at Major Tasite, Correus looks at General Elson. SIR, Had I known the sight of an Old Friend would bring you such pleasure, and renew your Health, I would have had him Abducted! Chuckling, Correus takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Giggling.. I agree, if I had known the sight of an old Friend such as Loren, would cheer you up and help you get well, I would have had him kidnap myself.
Back to top Go down
l.morningstern
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
l.morningstern

Number of posts : 259
RK Residence (County, Town) : traveling
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Lydia listens by the door.
MG Correus had sent a messenger to inform her of the unexpected arrival of his oldest, most dearest friend and Mentor at the new KoP HQ. She is on duty but she is also very curious to meet this person.
Apparently the soldier had traveled all the way from Scotland, where he was successfully leading an army as she understood it to read.
According to MG Correus' praise his credentials seem endless.
Instructed with providing refreshments and good wholesome food, she directs the hand maidens to lay back a while and knocks discreetly...
Back to top Go down
correus
Visitor
correus

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Please Escuse Me Lady and Gentlemen. Walking to the door, Correus opens it and seeing who is there, ushers her in. Lady Lydia, thank you for coming. As you can see, Lady Tasite and General Elson are Doing quite well. I asked you here to meet a Dear Friend of mine. I present, Loren Soth, My oldest friend and Mentor.
Back to top Go down
l.morningstern
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
l.morningstern

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:49 pm

As MG Correus takes her by the arm and leads her inside, Lydia snaps to strict attention.
General! a formal salute.
Turning to Tasite, another Major!
and then facing Loren Soth, a snappy salute that makes her heels click.
Field Marshal, Sir!
May the Knights extend our official Welcome to the, still new, KoP HQ to you!

she finishes the salute, steps back and stands at rest, hands clasped behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Loren Soth
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:19 pm

Loren is shocked at the sudden influx of many friendly faces and welcoming greetings. Correus, Tasite, and to his most profound relief, Elson. Hugs and hand shakes pass around as would be expected between old friends and comrades in arms. Loren settles in and takes a glass of the offered brandy, it's warmth driving the chill of the winter air from his body.

Correus and Tasite both ask Loren why he has chosen now to come, just as another enters the room, one Loren has not meet yet. She formally salutes him and addresses him with the official title, Loren smiles and speaks, "Please please, no need for such formalities here, this is a gathering of friends and a chance to re-affirm our alliances." Loren looks a little somber and stares into the fire.

"Though I do have some official reason for coming and think it best we discuss this first and foremost. Word has reached my shocked ears that the KOP has plans to infiltrate the Scottish lands and cause damage to the infrastructure. I could not believe it in anyway, but thought it best if you all knew of a possible smear campaign against either the English or the KOP. Please confirm that which I know, that the KOP would never lower themselves to such despicable tactics." Loren looks to each face there, gauging each reaction to the spoken words.
Back to top Go down
correus
Visitor
correus

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:57 am

Frowning, Correus looks his dear friend straight in the eyes before speaking. Ahh, the bane of All Forces for Good, the propoganda of the Bad. You know me well good Loren. So I have No doubts you will believe me when I say, Neither the KOP nor the NEA, have ever had any designs on Scottland. Nothing Good comes of Conflict. Gesturing at everyone present, Correus continues. None of us here, are here by design, but rather an overwhelming need. A need to protect those we Love, and our Homes and Countries. Should any of us come into conflict, we would be destroying our very purpose for being here. I assure you Sir, all is well between us. In fact Lord Commander of the Royal Scottish Army, I believe an Alliance between us, would be Most Wellcome.
Back to top Go down
l.morningstern
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
l.morningstern

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:30 am

Lydia smiles softly and, smirking, looks to the floor then back up and is about to relax and stand at complete ease when she hears Loren Soth's remark.
She is back to attention, taken aback, at first, but then remembering having overheard some smear propaganda.
However, that was quite some time past now...weeks.
As his eyes meet hers she neither falters nor blinks but stands quietly, concurring silently as MG Correus' words ring true thru the room and her mind now.
Nodding slowly she thinks: That should be the general consensus.
She stands next to the MG and looks to the Field Marshall, curiously awaiting his reply on an Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:29 am

As she watches three good friends enjoying each other. When MG Correus walks over to the door and usher Lady Lydia in. Tastie smiles when she see her remember the first time she meet Loren, in the KoP tavern. Smiling to herself at the trouble they got in with Elson.

Then she watches as Lydia salutes, making her smile knowing when she first met him she didn't even know he was general... Looking at her friends, then looking at her husband and loving the big smile on his face as he see his good friend again. Loren smiles a Lydia, then starts to speak to her as he does with everyone to make them feel at ease.

As she look at her friend she notices his facial expression has change. After listening to his words she, gently sit back in the chair and takes deep breath. Then looking around the room again she stops at the three men, realizing it would be best if the men spoke.

Watching their expression closely, then MG Correus starts to speak very reassuring. When he finishes she looks back to Loren and Elson wait for one of them to speak
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:30 am

"Loren, you have serve the KOP before and you know the objective of ours. We do not attack any town or country unless they are the one who start buring our back yard.

As long as I am still the General of the Army of KOP, I will not allow it to be happend. I believe MG Correus and other of my men do think the same as me.

I support MG Correus that we should have an Alliance between us. Do give some tought on this and speak to MG Correus. He will be the right person on this issue."
Back to top Go down
Loren Soth
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Loren nods as Correus speaks, reaffirming that which he knew in his heart. He listens to the offer of an alliance and a smile comes to his face. "I am grateful to hear such an offer. At this time I would like to see a first draft and I will take this to the High Military Council. We will review this document and have a response quickly."

Loren visibly relaxes and sits back in his chair, sipping the brandy once again. "But until such a document is drafted, let us talk and enjoy each others company. Far to long has it been. Tastie, you are with child? That is great news indeed."
Back to top Go down
Tastie
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:51 pm

As she drink some of her water she continue to listen to the men. Realizing they have everything under control she relaxes.

Hearing Lorens question to her. Wow your good Loren or have I gotten that fat already, she giggles. Yes I am, I was every excited but now I getting very nervous. Brianna, Euranna and Lydia are keeping me calm but you know me I will go over board sometimes. So I guess drinking you under the table is out she giggles as she krinkles her nose at Elson. One thing I do know is the baby will be spoiled before he or she gets here if you leave it up to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Palestine_Steel
Marshal
Marshal
Palestine_Steel

Number of posts : 154
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sussex, Dover
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:24 pm

Palestine Steel walks into the meeting room!

I hope I am not disturbing. I received words that an old friend has come to visite. News travel fast in the KOP. says Palestine Steel

Palestine Steel chuckles and says to Loren:
How are you lad? It is great to see you (using a Scotish accent)

Palestine Steel gives a hug to Loren.

Palestine Steel then greats all the others in the room.
Back to top Go down
Loren Soth
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:23 am

"Nay Tastie, it shows not at all yet, I just thought something was different when you refused alcohol." Loren winks and smiles as Palestine walks through the door.

"My friend, how are you? It is good to see you once again.' Loren returns the hug and then returns to his seat, waiting for the document and talking with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {RP} A Visitor Arrives   {RP} A Visitor Arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{RP} A Visitor Arrives
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next