Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458

Go down 
+23
miavonk
Leana
Tastie
Vinze
Elmix
Ama
AIsafe
elson88
Parkarmy
Necromonger
Dramic
Murata
hunter0
Aiiane
Olam
Grobel
MiTsO
Joker29lv
warrok
Aandra
_maeve_
Wolfmist
miniphoenix
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 pm

... As Marshal Elmix, myself and Marshal Elson stand Applauding, I nods to the Seneschal Almogrief so he can add the proper finish so the Knights can add their medals to their files ...
Back to top Go down
Joker29lv
Visitor
Joker29lv

Number of posts : 16
RK Residence (County, Town) : County palatine of Lancaster, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 pm

It is my honor to serve my homeland!
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

Number of posts : 594
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Bath
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 am

He ran as fast as he could to the castle sweating all over the place. When he got there he tripped on a crack in the floor and landed face first on the floor. He gridded his teeth and cussed under his breath as he stood back up. His facing going red, he went over to a chair sitting down crossing his arms. Finally looking around he noticed that the ceremony was already over. He sighed and looked down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Having stayed late to help clean up after the ceremony, Mini was around to hear the thud. Looking up, she saw a knight looking quite dejected. Seeing his colors, she realized he must be Sir Sparhawk.

Kneeling next to Sparhawk, Mini took his gauntlet in hers. "Sir Sparhawk, I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on being promoted to a full-fledged Knight! We are very grateful for your service."

"I know you couldn't come sooner due to your duties, but there is still some food in the kitchen and not all the knights have left yet. Would you like me to warm something up for you?"
Back to top Go down
Joker29lv
Visitor
Joker29lv

Number of posts : 16
RK Residence (County, Town) : County palatine of Lancaster, Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Still walking and trying to get sober after too much wine.
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:29 am

Sparhawk looks up at Mini with a big grin on his face. He jumps in the air cheering that he made Knight. He laughs and nods to Mini.

I would love some food please Mini!! Thank you! He looks around to see who else was here.
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Marshal Elson received his medal from GM AIsafe

"Thank you sir. It is my honor to serve our motherland and her peoples. May I have the permission to make a short speech"

Salute1
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 pm

...Hearing Marshal Elson request, I reply to Him ... Of course Sir, you may have the stage now. ...We salute as we meet eyes... Salute3
Back to top Go down
elson88
Seneschal
Seneschal
elson88

Number of posts : 1643
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:40 am

With the permission, Marshal Elson walks towards the mike and being to speak

“Dear Honor Knights

As you ex-chief commander, I would to congratulate for those who had done well and got the promotion and medal. Well done and please keep up the good works

At the New Year started, KoP had revamp into a better organization and further strengthening ourselves to protect our motherland and our peoples

However this year is not going to be easy, as you should had heard that NNGO had travel from Ireland to Scotland, their leader in many conversations, had mention that their target is England. They had also team up all the peoples that go against England. He had also promised a good reward of gold in return for those who joined him. This evil army will soon arrive at our door step.

We must get prepare and be ready. The safety of our countrymen depends on us. We cannot fail, otherwise our home will be burn and our women and children will be salve.

So, the honor and brave knights, do remember your oath. Let us stand together and fight to defend ourselves. We shall keep our motherland, our country fellow and children from being harm with our own blood and life.

With this promotion ceremony and new KoP, we hope to open up a new book with all of you, which we will fill together, page by page, chapter by chapter. And when we look back and marvel at what we have done together as brothers and sisters, we are sure that the pages will be delightful, the chapters memorable and the book meaningful. We will be proud of ourselves for what we had done."

*Raised my glasses and proposal a toast*

"Long life England, Long Life the Knight of Phoenix, Let our flag fly high in the sky"
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Sparhawk turns to Elson and listens to what he had to say dropping everything that he was doing. He smiled at the words Elson spoke. He grabbed a tankard that was at the bar counter not far away raising his glass with everyone.

"Long life England, Long Life the Knight of Phoenix, Let our flag fly high in the sky"
Back to top Go down
StarKey
Marshal
Marshal
StarKey

Number of posts : 761
RK Residence (County, Town) : Alais, Languedoc, France
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 am

Marshal StartKey StarKey listens to the words of one of his oldest and dearest friends. He and Marshal Elson having ridden together on many campaigns. Smile

He raises his flagon and shouts :

KoP

Salute3
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 am

Here here, Cheers "Long life England, Long Life the Knight of Phoenix, Let our flag fly high in the sky"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1458
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3