Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Border Passes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merlyna
Visitor
Merlyna

Number of posts : 32
RK Residence (County, Town) : Hereford, Worcester
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Border Passes Empty
PostSubject: Border Passes   Border Passes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Posted in the London Commons Dec 9, 2200hrs

Merlyna wrote:
Luccia finished packing their bags as Merlyna bundled up the children for the cold winter ride. Joab brought the bags down and secured them on the carriage as Merlyna brought Danieda and Arturis down into the tavern. Retarius was in the pantry taking inventory making sure that the tavern was fully stocked before they set out. Lyna sat at a corner table for a moment while she waited and pulled out a piece of parchment, a quill and an inkwell then set to work writing a short note.

[rp]To whom it may concern:

I am writing this in hopes of securing a pass to cross the border. My brother is getting married in Dumfries and has invited us up for a visit. The passes requested are for Merlyna and Retarius as well as our children Danieda and Arturis (npc's). We should be arriving in lower Cumberland in about a weeks time. I hope this will give you plenty of time to make your decision and let us pass through. If we need to have someone vouch for us, Rolling Eyes please send a runner back to us as soon as possible so that letters may be sent back to you.

Sincerely yours,

Merlyna Aegeus
[/rp]

Lyna blew against the parchment to dry it, rolled it up and dropped a bit of wax over the opening then pressed her necklace of a triquetra into the wax sealing it. Merlyna handed the scroll over to one of her guards with a pouch full of coins instructing him to make haste to Cumberland and to await any responses that they may send back. She watched him leave as Ret came back from the store rooms with a smile on his face. He hugged her close and pecked her cheek then scooped up young Arturis while she picked up Danieda. They all made their way out to the awaiting carriage and climbed in, covering them selves with a thick woolen blanket to keep them warm on their ride.

Response Dec 9, 2225hrs

Padriac.douglas wrote:

from the desk of the Captain of Cumbria

[rp]Dear Lady Lyna

it is an honour indeed to confirm that you and your party have right of passage across the border in both directions as you require.

I trust that you will have a safe and eventful trip

regards and well wishes

Padriac Douglas
Earl of Aylesbury[/rp]

Posted Dec 14, 2200hrs

Talisman wrote:
Talisman pens a note, securing it on the leg of some sort of bird, sending it on it's way...

[rp]I, Talisman Zeewolfe, Baron of Nuneaton, would request the same rights of passage for myself and my wife, Teghanz Zeewolfe, Baroness of Henley-in-Arden.

We will be travelling in company with Merlyna, Retarius and family for the same purpose and destination.[/rp]

My husband and I have already been given permission to cross the border, we are awaiting word from the new Captain about Teghanz and Talsiman. I want to make sure that NONE of us are on your army list while crossing the border. If there are any problems, please contact me ingame (Merlyna) or on MSN (Generals or Council can request it in a PM or IG mail.)
Thank you for your time.

Merlyna Eilan Aegeus
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Border Passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Passes   Border Passes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Quote :
Dear Lady Merlyna,

You and Sir Retarius aswell your lovely children Danieda and Arturis have been added to my army safe list and have a safe passage. Sir Talisman and Lady Theganz also have been added to safe list so it will be all right if you happen to travel together in 1 group.

Please notify me if you are to have any additional ppl joining in your group.

Please be careful while travelling to Dumfries as Juliusoctavius still has an army which is in Dumfries and i am not sure about his army settings.

Hope you will arrive safe there.

Best regards
Elmix
Commander of army KoP - 4th Division

Quote :
Sir Talisman,

You and your lovely wife Lady Theganz have been added to my army safe list. Sir Retarius and Lady Merlyna also have been added to safe list so it will be all right if you happen to travel together in 1 group.

Please be careful while travelling to Dumfries as Juliusoctavius still has an army which is in Dumfries and i am not sure about his army settings.

Hope you all will arrive safe there.

Best regards
Elmix
Commander of army KoP - 4th Division
Back to top Go down
Merlyna
Visitor
Merlyna

Number of posts : 32
RK Residence (County, Town) : Hereford, Worcester
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Border Passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Passes   Border Passes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:34 am

thank ye very much m'lord
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Border Passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Passes   Border Passes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Border Passes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: The Archives :: Public Offices :: Visitor's Lounge-
Jump to: