Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready.

Go down 
+5
Ama
elson88
Debie2008
Jeroen234
AIsafe
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

(RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready.   (RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:48 pm

My eyes light up as I see Ama ... and we embrace, hugging each other walking forward, as if we were away for years on end ... I softly whisper inside Her ear ...

Ama my dear you are so close to me now as ever before, you must know we could each fall on the battlefield in the Days coming. I hope now to tell you all that you have waited so long for.

We become motionless ... its as if the thought of never being close again just passed through us both ...

The moment draws quiet... we look into our eyes deeply ... then

(RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready. - Page 2 MedievalRomanc
Back to top Go down
Ama
Knight
Knight
Ama

Number of posts : 101
RK Residence (County, Town) : Manchester
Registration date : 2008-06-01

(RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready.   (RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:52 pm

After a moment that seemed forever, they pulled back a little to find the other's eyes...no words were needed, the feelings that had grown since their first days in Barnstaple 3 years ago shown in their eyes, plain for the other to see...softly she whispered...

"I am yours forever..."
Back to top Go down

(RP) A Wolve Howls in the distance, the Knight Stands ready.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: The Archives :: Public Offices :: Visitor's Lounge-
Jump to: