Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)

Go down 
+8
Leana
Sparhawk21
Elmix
Mario_Vespucci
Debie2008
Joris06
Jeroen234
Wolfmist
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

Number of posts : 512
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Kendal
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 am

Wolfmist wrote:
Wolfmist, still on one knee, renewed his salute to the heart in the General's presence, recognising him from their correspondance.

"General!"

Wolfmist risked looking up at the man, hesitantly, "I would like to request Squireship under you, if I may be so bold - and honoured!"

Might work better if you PM him.
Back to top Go down
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 am

As Marshal Elmix salutes and knights here returns the salutes, he see the newly joined Squire Sir Wolfmist come to him.

Quote :
Wolfmist, still on one knee, renewed his salute to the heart in the General's presence, recognising him from their correspondance.

"General!"

Wolfmist risked looking up at the man, hesitantly, "I would like to request Squireship under you, if I may be so bold - and honoured!"

Marshal Elmix turned to Sir Wolfmist who was on one knee.

Sir Wolfmist, you are a new squire here and you have already done very great things. You have marched in army and battled against the enemy of England.

He paused as he took a breath to continue.

Therefore, Sir Wolfmist Pendragon, from this day let it be known to everyone that i take you as my squire and i will train you personally and will help you to become a Knight, a knight of the Phoenix.

Now, rise as my squire and soon the training will begin.

As Marshal Elmix ended to speak, he saw a lot more have gathered around them. There were lot of new squires here who all needed a knight who will teach them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

Number of posts : 309
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Keswick
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 am

Wolfmist arose from his kneeling salute and stood up straight, shoulders back and eyes looking ever so slightly above Elmix's headline.

"Sir, I am honoured. Thank you."

Wolfmist stood stiff at attention, awaiting his next orders.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfmist.msnboard.net
Elmix
The Grand Master
The Grand Master
Elmix

Number of posts : 1822
RK Residence (County, Town) : Holywell, Westmorland
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:05 am

Wolfmist wrote:
Wolfmist arose from his kneeling salute and stood up straight, shoulders back and eyes looking ever so slightly above Elmix's headline.

"Sir, I am honoured. Thank you."

Wolfmist stood stiff at attention, awaiting his next orders.

Sir Wolfmist, you are welcome, i will be honoured to train you as my squire.

He paused for a moments and then continued.

Now, do rest for few days and get some supplies for you, we soon will go on our first training mission.

Please excuse me, squire Wolfmist, i still am on my mission i have to end. The next one we will go on together.

Elmix saluted to his new squire Sir Wolfmist and went further on in barracks to make his report after what he soon will need again to move out to continue the mission.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 am

Wolfmist saluted in his way on one knee again, waited for the Knight to leave and then stood up looking at the rest of the company gathered in the room.

"Wow," was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

Number of posts : 594
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Bath
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:59 am

Sparhawk was listening from the outside and saw Elmix out the corner of his eye. He quickly stood at attention and saluted. After he had passed, sparhawk went inside and congradulated Wolfmist by handing him a horse brush and some soap. Sparhawk could only grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:01 am

Wolfmist took the brush and soap, winking at the man, "Well, I guess my own horse could do with a brush down." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 am

Mario laughs and points at Sparhawk.
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:37 am

Sparhawk turns to everyone but stares at Mario.

I request Squires Mario, Umberlee, Ama, Joris, and Debie. To meet me in the soldier's mess area near the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:58 am

Request DENIED! HAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Leana
Visitor
Leana

Number of posts : 98
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Carlisle
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Leana walks in, an embarrassed blush curling over her cheeks. "Erm..I believe my husband might have wandered in here....he was a bit drunk.."
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 am

Wolfmist dropped the brush and soap and cannonballed into his wife, "Leana! Oh by the Earth I am so glad to see you! They are awesome here, they have pork on a spit and everything!"

He hugged her tight and kissed her all over her face having missed her so much.

"Now we can certainly show them how to run an army around here. With us here working together, nothing can can stop us now!" he winked in jest, but really he meant it. "With riding the shoulders of the KoP next to my wife, there is nothing that we can't do... except maybe kick a Marshal up the backside purely for fun... but that was Mario's job, so that doesn't matter... "

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 am

Sparhawk comes up behind Wolfmist and crosses his arms. He clears his throat out loud and waits for Wolfmist to introduce him to his wife.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:02 am

Wolfmist heard a throat clearing behind him and straightened his face to a more solemn smile, then turned to see the Sergeant standing there. "Oh... hello Sergeant!"

Wolfmist wondered if he had heard about kicking and things about Marshals... "... this is my Wife, Leana Pendragon. Leana, this is Sparhawk, a Sergeant here at the Knight of the Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Leana
Visitor
Leana

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 am

Her face burning a pleasant shade of pink, Leana extended her hand. "It is a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:10 am

Sparhawk takes her hand and bows as if he was in front of the queen herself.

Lovely to finally meet you Leana Pendragon. Wolfmist talks about you all the time....in the good sense of course.

He turns to Wolfmist and gives him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmist
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Wolfmist

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 am

Wolfmist blinks, shrugs, then picked Leana up and twirled her around in the air, finishing with a tight hug, "Oh yes, it is good to see you here!"

Wolfmist kissed Leana and lingered with his arms around her gently.
Back to top Go down
Aandra
Knight
Knight
Aandra

Number of posts : 315
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cornwall , Launceston
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 am

Aandra stands quietly in the doorway, he had met the Lady Leana, on a visit to a local town in his recent travels .

"M'Lady, ah and Lord Wolfmist, good day to you both"

turning to Sgt. Sparhawk he says quietly,
"i would stay away from the officers Mess and training grounds a while,
seems someone's pet Porcine can't be found"

sitting he relaxes
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk21
Knight
Knight
Sparhawk21

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 am

Sparhawk was about to say don't sit down there's a porcipine, but too late. All he could get out was...

Aandra Don't....damn.
Back to top Go down
Aandra
Knight
Knight
Aandra

Number of posts : 315
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cornwall , Launceston
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:50 am

Ouch ! ha ha ha, good joke 🤣

as he moves the creature from his preferred seat Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Mario happens upon the welcoming scene. Good day, madame Leana. I would be the one that kicks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leana
Visitor
Leana

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Her husband's rather enthusiastic display of affection did nothing to alleviate the methodical burning of her cheeks. She could smell the very distinct odor of alcohol and horse. "You let the Captain get away with you again, huh?" she asked, rubbing out a few wrinkles from his overcoat.

Looking about, she noticed the crisp and spotless uniforms and the general organization, wondering what sort of place this was. "I do my own share of kicking, Sir Mario." she said, smiling in jest.
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Kick your husband? I did. Only because RM Almogrief told me to, though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leana
Visitor
Leana

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

"Aye, I kick him regularly." She capitalized on the moment with a light blow to his left shin, laughing at the reaction.

"Now, might I have an explanation as to where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Mario_Vespucci
Visitor
Mario_Vespucci

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Ummmm, I kicked him somewhere other than a shin. >.>

But, uh, right now you're in the KoP Visitor's Lounge. Didn't you see the sign?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)   Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling In... (burrrrrrrrrp!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Phoenix :: The Archives :: Public Offices :: Visitor's Lounge-
Jump to: