Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457

Go down 
+33
Ljay
deathfire
elson88
karavan_5000
NovaPhoenixx
StarKey
Elmix
miniphoenix
StalkerofHades
Tastie
hunter0
warrok
MiTsO
Jeroen234
Ama
Parkarmy
Danerec
Braxton
AIsafe
trey22
Sheal231
Murata
Olam
Dramic
DumDuhDum
tomstone
Dangerfield
Joker29lv
Luja
Dipankar
Aandra
Falcie Norton
Proudy
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
StarKey
Marshal
Marshal
StarKey

Number of posts : 761
RK Residence (County, Town) : Alais, Languedoc, France
Registration date : 2007-09-23

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:38 pm

While sitting waiting for the ceremony to resume, Starkey sees Gen AIsafe step down off the platform and head his way. He stands and greets his new Commander,

:salute 2: "Gen AIsafe, congratulations of your promotion to GOA, It's good to see you looking trim and fit, the time in Chester seems to have suited you well."

He shakes the Generals hand and pats the shoulder of his old friend.

"I look forward to working closely with you and the rest of the High Command in the days and weeks ahead."

He looks around the hall and sees General Helius standing and talking to one of his soldiers. He observes General Elmix handing a drink to his lovely wife to be, he nods to General AIsafe and smiles...

Quite a good turn out this ceremony, ... I see where Capt.... er, Major Almogrief has once again out done himself in preparing for the day, doing a stellar job, as usual."

As he says this he sees Major Almo approach with a concerned look on his face, handing a paper to Gen AI, he mentions something about additional promotions. Seeing that the two have more work to do, Gen Starkey says,

" You go ahead General and tend to the ceremony, we'll talk afterwards."

He nudges Almo and says

"Congratulation Major on your promotion and on another well conducted promotion ceremony."

He retakes his seat as the two of them walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:04 am

Having been to busy keeping up with General AIsafe, Almogrief didn't make it to say thanks to General Starkey.

After presenting the last promotion with General AIsafe he heads over to the generals' seats. He salutes as he says "Yes, thank you Sir, I do try my best, but I believe you should thank the attendants.". He manages to catch two glasses of wine as a servant passes by carrying a tray, taking a sip from one of the glasses he hands the other one over to the General.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:21 pm

After giving the other promotions and stepping down I make way over to Major Almogrief while he is speaking with the good General.

Major could you have someone get us A small table and have it brought up onto the stage, we will be needing it's service I think if you remember what comes next...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Hearing General AIsafe Almogrief turns around and nods at the General's request. He excuses himself to the generals and walks down among the crowd to ask a couple of servants to bring a small table to the stage.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Seeing the Major's request acted upon by them with much urgency they quickly get it too the podium.

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 ThumbnailCAN6PD4K

I turn to Him and say... Now we just need get General Helius' attention and we can proceed... I will see if He is ready...
Back to top Go down
MoonWalker
Inactive

Number of posts : 13
RK Residence (County, Town) : Salisbury, Wiltshire
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Promotions and awards   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

walks in just in time to see everyone get promoted. Looks at all of the fine food prepared for us all. *thinks My what a wonderful place* Searches around to find Brig Gen Helius. Wonders over after getting a small plate of food. *Salutes* Fine evening isn't it sir? Very proud of all of my fellow knights. They did so fine in battle. Very well deserved. *applauds all fellow knights*
Back to top Go down
Proudy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 392
RK Residence (County, Town) : lancaster,liverpool
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:03 am

The Lancaster Company table is now filled with laughs and smiles as Knights celebrate their new ranks. Seeing General Aisafe still standing next to a table on the stage, Proudy wonders if he is waiting for someone? maybe the General is planning to have a meal at the table?
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:00 am

*coughs* yes, ahem... Coming forward to the the mic

My apologies for the delay everyone as we had hoped to present the Medals to be awarded for Operation Polaris, but with an untimely mishap in their making we will have A separate announcement for them.

Please continue to enjoy yourselves with drinks and food for the rest of the night, and until we can all take the time to meet in our great hall again.

I will also let everyone know, there is an extended danger again from the North as it appears Scotland may break out in civil war. We must be in alert if they should grow tired in fighting amongst themselves.

I thank you all for your Brave and Loyal service in the Knights of the Phoenix.

We shall continue together to be the Sword and Shield of Britannia.
Back to top Go down
Redondo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Redondo

Number of posts : 95
RK Residence (County, Town) : Porto, Portugal
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:50 am

Around the back of the building Redondo quickly changes out of his Galloway Ducal Guard uniform and into his KOP duds. He leaves his horse tied up and enters the ceremony. Seems to be a lull in the action so he finds a list posted on the wall and sees his name. A promotion. Fair enough, he grabs a plate of food and finds a seat, way in the back hoping to attract no attention, although he doubts anybody here even knows who he is. He eats being hungry from his long ride here. He looks around the room seeing nothing but the back of a bunch a heads.
Back to top Go down
StarKey
Marshal
Marshal
StarKey

Number of posts : 761
RK Residence (County, Town) : Alais, Languedoc, France
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:21 am

With the ceremony having come to an abrupt end, General StarKey stands, shakes a few hands and exits the hall from the same door he had entered a short while ago.

Well done Knights!! :salute 2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for April, 1457
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4