Knights of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of the Phoenix

One of Renaissance Kingdoms Oldest Armies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457

Go down 
+44
Princess Cat
Aiiane
Dramic
Joker29lv
Palestine_Steel
torrence
Chaplain_mos
DaxOfTheFlame
Bistro
Yaznaki
Alamothih
Jeroen234
Lynna
warrok
E-Star
Ladyjennet
Pinkcoat
Scarletrose
cabbagekid
Steei
elson88
Nets15
trey22
Ownage184
Sparks
smudgesmith
nicolas von liechenstien
miniphoenix
Elmix
Snowlynx
Luja
Merlyna
Braxton
Riccianna
karavan_5000
Tastie
AIsafe
biggumbo
hunter0
Helius
Sheal231
Oseanna
Dangerfield
Proudy
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yaznaki
Visitor

Number of posts : 9
RK Residence (County, Town) : Chester, Beeston
Registration date : 2008-05-26

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:57 pm

*Yaznaki runs in late.... as usual, and takes a seat in the back.
Back to top Go down
Pinkcoat
Knight
Knight
Pinkcoat

Number of posts : 487
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sussex, Arundel
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Pinkcoat applauses as he hears so many have been promoted. Huzzah!
He shakes the hand of the man who was intorduced as captain of the Wiltshire army. "Pinkcoat of Arundel here, don't believe I've had the pleasure..?"
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

Number of posts : 1383
RK Residence (County, Town) : Lancaster, Manchester
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:32 pm

I Cheer.. Hoorah Hoorah.. and claps hard knowing these Brave men and women are what we are all about, they keep all safe while England sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Jeroen234
Knight
Knight
Jeroen234

Number of posts : 230
RK Residence (County, Town) : Wiltshire , Winchester
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:35 pm

"Pinkcoat of Arundel here, don't believe I've had the pleasure..?"
that is correct we have not before i only see you come and go a lot throw my town

Luja wrote:

Then Lord Jeroen approached and shook his hand,he was a bit surprised to see him here.

"Greetings,a bit surprising to see you here sir."

Congratulations SgtM Luja why are you suprised to see me here ?

then he was interuped by one of his soldiers who came in and had been riding all day and night to get here before the Captain would be gone again

he took the letter with te seal of the Countess of Wiltshire from the soldier and broke the seal and reads it

then gives the soldier a pound and wachted him leave again

excuse me SgtM Luja ill be right back

he lookt around till he so Duke Alamothih Williams of Stafford
and walked to him

Greetings Duke Alamothih Williams of Stafford
i just recieved word that my countess wisses us to work together
perhaps we can if this ceremony is over find a quiet place to talk about it
Back to top Go down
Braxton
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice

Number of posts : 43
RK Residence (County, Town) : keswick, cumberland
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Braxton's heart leaps when he hears his name read for promotion. He thinks of all those who had helped him reach this point... too many of them are dead... ah the terrible nature of wars.
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 am

Moving back to the Podium I try to soften the cheering and applause down as it slows I speak...

Please Everyone it is my Privilege too announce the Officers Promotions... Here we go...

Lt-Col Tasite........ to Colonel

Maj Degas.............. to LtCol

Captain Sheal231... to Major

1stLt Sakamonk ..... to Captain

2ndLt Almogrief ...... to Captain

2ndLt Viktor_Strahnyuk .....to Captain

2ndLt Aiiane ........... to 1stLt

SgtMoA Trey22 ....... to 2ndLt

Thank you Good Knights
Back to top Go down
Sheal231
Captain
Captain
Sheal231

Number of posts : 490
RK Residence (County, Town) : Somerset, Gloucester
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 am

Sheal applauds all the NonCom's promotions and smiles at the ones he knows personally.

Then he hears his name called for promotion and looks up with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jeroen234
Knight
Knight
Jeroen234

Number of posts : 230
RK Residence (County, Town) : Wiltshire , Winchester
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:52 am

applauses
good to see so many knights getting a promotion
Back to top Go down
Bistro
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice
Bistro

Number of posts : 26
RK Residence (County, Town) : County Palatine of Chester, Beeston
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:58 am

Strides to a seat next to Yaznaki out of breathe. The preparations for D-Day have taken their toll and Bistro has flour on his face from running his ovens for days on end preparing the life giving bread to keep the troops sustained in their struggle to defend our homes and families. He looks around and knows he is with the finest brothers and sisters he could ask for. Wouldlay downhis life for any one of them and knows they would do the same. He takes comfort in this with the looming days ahead, for we will all need each other when the hordes arrive.

Bistro begins clapping with a tear inhis eye for all those who have fought so hard for our country, our cause, and our duty...
Back to top Go down
DaxOfTheFlame
Visitor

Number of posts : 8
RK Residence (County, Town) : Arundel, Sussex
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:05 am

Dax stands by the door, tired from all the traveling he has been doing lately. He hears his name called for promotion and a smile crosses his lips as it was most unexpected. He is grateful and humbled.

Inside his heart, he knows that he will continue to do his duties even after his journey is finished.
Back to top Go down
Pinkcoat
Knight
Knight
Pinkcoat

Number of posts : 487
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sussex, Arundel
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 am

Pinkcoat smiles. "Well, you will not see me travelling through there much more now, I'm staying in Arundel for a while."

He goes to get a drink, well earned
Back to top Go down
Riccianna
Visitor
Riccianna

Number of posts : 81
RK Residence (County, Town) : Penrith
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:17 am

After listening to all the names being called and clapping her congratulations to them all, Riccianna looked around her fellow soldiers for familiar faces. She made her way across the room and as she passed E-Star she grinned and said "Congratulations 1stsgt E-Star on your well-deserved promotion!"

Moving on past her friend she looked about the crowded room until her eyes met those of her cousin Miniphoenix and she mouthed the words "Congratulations Mini!". Onward she moved until she reached the bar and she called to the barkeep "Give me something good and strong in there!" she pushed her goblet across to him and smiled happily.

Last edited by Riccianna on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alamothih
Visitor

Number of posts : 2
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Lichfield
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:26 am

Al clapped and cheered loudly for the new promotions, particularly noting those who helped with Staffords defence or were citizens of his dear County.

During the celebrations he was approached by the Captain of Wiltshire, he shook the proferred hand I would be happy to, whenever you are free Captain. Wiltshire and Stafford should work together in the future I believe
Back to top Go down
miniphoenix
Knight Commander
Knight Commander
miniphoenix

Number of posts : 298
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumbria, Carlisle
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:26 am

Mini gave Ricci the thumbs up and mouth "Congrats" to her cousin. Mini was very proud of Ricci and all their friends that had been promoted. She knew that the promotions were well deserved.

Mini grabbed a waitress and asked her to send a glass of wine to Dax, who also very much deserved his promotion.
Back to top Go down
Helius
Marshal
Marshal
Helius

Number of posts : 637
RK Residence (County, Town) : Chester,Beeston
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:06 am

Helius stands and applauds the many who had recieved promotions, all wel deserved especially within the noncom ranks.
He nodded to as many possible, smiling with pride as he knew most of those being promoted if not personally, at least by name.
Back to top Go down
Sparks
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice

RK Residence (County, Town) : In Cumberland-Penrith by Chap's side
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:30 am

Sparkly leans against the wall, and upon hearing her husbands name, she smiled to herself. He will be happy to hear about this promotion. She then hears her name called aloud and snapped her head up. What? She thinks to herself? Sgt? She then smiles and folds her hands in front of her stomach. Sgt Sparkly..has a nice ring to it...
Back to top Go down
Chaplain_mos
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice

Number of posts : 8
RK Residence (County, Town) : Cumberland, Penrith
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:40 am

In hearing her Wifes name chap stands up and appludes and shouting "wooooo go sparks" at the top of , only to notice alot of people looking at him, as though he was weird. at which point chap slowly stoped clapping, and turned red and sat back down on his seat....
Back to top Go down
Merlyna
Visitor
Merlyna

Number of posts : 32
RK Residence (County, Town) : Hereford, Worcester
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:43 am

Teh woman shifted in her chair as she awaited the promotion list to be read. Finally the list was read and the names and ranks called out. She stood and clapped for them all knowing that they had done their country proud for their deeds. All the while she had frowned inwardly, knowing that there were names that had been left out that should have been recognized for their diligence over the past few months. Thinking to herself: 'perhaps they will announce some more people still?' She continued clapping for a bit untill it finally calmed down then she took her seat once more.
Back to top Go down
Sparks
Knight Apprentice
Knight Apprentice

RK Residence (County, Town) : In Cumberland-Penrith by Chap's side
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:45 am

Hearing someone shout for her, she scans the crowd looking for the person. See'ing her husband turning red and sitting back down, she smiled to herself. He must of snuck in when i wasn't paying attention! She carefully stands up and makes her way over to Chap. "Well hello there dear," she whispers in his ear, " was wondering if you were going to be able to show up."
Back to top Go down
AIsafe
Marshal
Marshal
AIsafe

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:48 am

Stepping up to the podium again I Make eye contact with General Elson mingling with some of the Dignitaries...

General Elson you may proceed whenever you are ready Sir.

I take the opportunity to step off stage to congratulate the many smiling faces.
Back to top Go down
Lynna
Visitor
Lynna

Number of posts : 4
RK Residence (County, Town) : Stafford, Coventry
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:59 am

Lynna stood and applauded with the rest of the room after the names of the Officer promotions were read. The men and women who defend our country deserve their recognition and congratulations from the lower ranks to the top. Bravo! she said smiling. Noticing that there seemed to be more to come she stood for a few moments more before taking her seat.
Back to top Go down
torrence
Sergeant
Sergeant
torrence

Number of posts : 13
RK Residence (County, Town) : beeston
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 am

Torrence trudges in stomping the snow off her new boots. The deafening applause served as a reminder of how extremely late she was. Scanning the room she spotted her brothers and made her way over to them. Wedging herself between them she says, "Guess I´m late."
She notices her cousin, Bistro, across the room. It had been a while since they had shared a drink and she promises to correct that before the night was over.
"Is this almost done, cuz I´m a mite thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Ladyjennet
Visitor

Number of posts : 3
RK Residence (County, Town) : Chester, Holywell
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:55 pm

The strike on the shield rang out and the voice was clear above the din as the Sergeant at Arms announced her arrival. Jennet smiled and whispered to E-star, whom she remembered from one of her trips to Beeston, “Thank you. Good to see you again.”

Seeing the man who could be none other than General Elson approach and welcome her, she removed her gloves and offered her hands, greeting him warmly. “General Elson, I presume, and this must be your lovely wife. I have heard so many good things about you both. On the contrary, the honor is all mine, to be welcomed here to your ceremony. I have never had the pleasure of visiting your halls before, and I must say I am truly impressed. A drink? Why, yes, thank you. A drink would be lovely.”

Just then the voice of E-star rang out again and Jennet turned to see that the Duke of Stafford had arrived, looking resplendent in his military attire. “Your Grace, what a delight to see Chester’s dear friend Stafford here. How fare our friends to the south? I very much look forward to our upcoming joint operations.”

A glass of wine having arrived, Jennet sipped thoughtfully, listening to Major General Aisafe’s speech and nodding in agreement, the recent troubles all around a constant reminder of the vigilance needed in these troubling times. The list of noncommissioned officer promotions and officer promotions was lengthy and Jennet recognized many of her brave and worthy Chester citizens on the list. She applauded and made a mental note to meet and congratulate each of her citizens during the night.
Back to top Go down
Palestine_Steel
Marshal
Marshal
Palestine_Steel

Number of posts : 154
RK Residence (County, Town) : Sussex, Dover
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Palestine Steel enters the room late once again!

Hopefully no one will mind me being late. I am watching the border between Perinth and Dumfries. Atleast I made it to the ceremony =D

Palestine Steel is proud to see all the knights that have been promoted!
Congratulation to all of you that has been promoted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Almogrief follows AIsafe down the stage to first congratulate his fellow division 2 knights and then everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457   (RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Promotion Awards Ceremony for January, 1457
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next